Nitric Oxide Test by Berkeley Fit is the *original* app for recording and analyzing nitric oxide test results in context of nitric oxide potent foods and their impact upon your blood pressure.
When used with compatible nitric oxide test strips, Nitric Oxide Test by Berkeley Fit® enables consumers to easily measure and track their whole-body nitric oxide levels. Maintaining high nitric oxide levels is well known to contribute to our overall cardiovascular fitness and athletic performance.
In 1998, the Nobel Prize for medicine was awarded for the discovery of the very important role that nitric oxide plays in cardiovascular health and wellness. Vegetables such as beets and leafy greens, including spinach and arugula, are well-known as nitric oxide potent foods.
Because nitric oxide levels are well known to fluctuate in response to changes in diet and exercise, consumers can now use nitric oxide test strips with Nitric Oxide Test by Berkeley Fit® to optimize their dietary intake of nitric oxide potent foods.
Measuring nitric oxide status with nitric oxide test strips is recommended by elite athletes, nutritionists, and physicians who advocate balanced whole food diets rich in vegetables and leafy greens that promote cardiovascular health and wellness.
Using Nitric Oxide Test by Berkeley Fit® with compatible nitric oxide test strips enables you to:
* Measure your current nitric oxide status.
* Automatically scan and record your latest nitric oxide test strip reading using the powerful iPhone camera and the latest in machine in machine learning technology.
* Log your daily intake of leafy greens and vegetables from ever growing list of 47 nitric oxide potent foods.
* Log the results of your latest blood pressure reading.
* Automatically import (upon grant of user's permission) blood pressure readings recorded on devices compatible with Apple Health, including devices from Nokia Withings, Omron, and iHealth.
* See the impact that consistently elevated nitric oxide levels have upon your blood pressure.
* Identify which natural foods best allow you to maintain your desired nitric oxide levels
* Help you maintain compliance with heart healthy diets such as the Mediterranean and DASH diets
* Know when your nitric oxide levels are falling so that you can make real-time dietary adjustments and restore your desired nitric oxide levels for maximum athletic performance and vascular fitness
©2019 Berkeley Fit. Patent Pending.
* Miscellaneous bug fixes and performance enhancements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great reminder to stay on course with my plant-based diet.
This app is a 'must have' for anyone that is manages their nitric oxide levels
Downloaded the app today right after I heard it was available. Loved how they use the camera to automatically read my used tests trip just like a barcode. I test my nitric oxide levels several times a so this is going to help me keep track of all of my readings. Looks like they have a nice catalog of all of my favorite nitric oxide rich foods. I also take a few supplements that dont appear to be in there so I assume they will add them in the future. Very cool.
Erase data entry
Every day I enter data and it is not holding it and erasing, not able to keep track to show any progress or anything
- Berkeley Fit LLC
- 89.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Berkeley Fit LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.