Risk Warning: Financial trading in a leveraged product may result in losses that exceed your initial deposit. Leveraged trading is not suitable for everyone, so please ensure that you fully understand the risks involved prior to trading.
The simple, intuitive app for trading Futures & Options wherever you are… via your Berkeley Futures live or demo account.
Berkeley iBroker is 100% integrated with PATSystems, so traders can use both their trading platform and iBroker interchangeably to trade and view account information.
- Orders placed on PATS can be instantly seen, edited and cancelled on iBroker (and vice versa).
- Receive push notifications of any fills on your mobile device, even if the order was entered on PATS.
- Monitor all your Open Positions with iBroker on the go!
The app makes it very easy to signup for a free demo account. You will get $50,000 in simulated funds to allow you to test the product, plus:
REAL TIME QUOTES for 14 days
Search and Browse FUTURES OPTIONS and FOREX contracts
DIRECT MARKET ACCESS (DMA) to Multiple Exchanges
Fully customizable real time CHARTS with indicators
TWITTER integration on each contract, view feed and join the conversation
PRICE ALERTS via Push Notifications
WATCHLIST with your favourite contracts
Quick access to LAST VIEWED Markets
One click REVERSE position, close position, CLOSE ALL positions
Setup default ORDER SETTINGS per contract
Berkeley Futures Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority
- Forex contracts
- New improved charts including:
- 1 minute charts
- Drawing of technical analysis
- Close / revert positions from chart
- Edit orders from chart with drag and drop
- Many more indicators
- Save and load templates and technical analysis drawings
- Option in Settings to show old charts by default
- iBroker Global Markets SV, SA
- 29.7 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2017 iBroker Global Markets SV, SA
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.