Share Berniemojis in three ways:
1. In the Messages app, use the Berniemoji stickers app on top of the keyboard when composing a message.
2. From the Berniemoji app, tap one of the emojis on the two panels available. Then tap which app you would like to share it to, from Messages to Twitter to Facebook.
3. Use the third party Berniemoji keyboard from within your favorite apps without switching to the Bernomojis app.
To install the keyboard:
1. Go to Settings > General > Keyboard > Keyboards > Add New Keyboard...
2. Tap on Berniemojis
3. Go back to Keyboard, and tap on Berniemojis
4. Grant Full Access to the keyboard. This lets you copy the stickers - we don't collect any data!
To use the keyboard:
1. In any app, touch the globe icon on the default keyboard and tap on Berniemojis
2. Scroll through the stickers and tap the one you want
3. Long press on your text, and paste the sticker!
The Bernimoji keyboard needs 'Full Access' only for the purpose of copying custom images onto your clipboard, and Apple has made this action REQUIRE Full Access. There's no other way around it. We don't collect your information in any way, and we don't know how to either!
WHY THE KEYBOARD USES COPY/PASTE:
Unfortunately third party keyboards on iOS are unable to insert custom images into text fields - only text. Other 'emoji' keyboards are either built into a single app (for example Stickers in Facebook Messenger) or use the default Apple provided emojis. Otherwise, we have to go through the copy-paste interaction.
Created by NASHBOX Graphic Design and Illustration
Berniemojis are back for 2020!
Now you can send your favorite senator's emotive expressions to all your friends straight in Messages with the included sticker pack.
Ratings and Reviews
Won't paste into Facebook comment :(
Other than this, it is great!
Now I can encourage people to vote with style!
To those reviewers complaining about full access and not being able to post in Facebook, full access is necessary for any new keyboard so they can be accessed anytime you need to type. Facebook doesn't let you paste, and that's their problem, not the app's. The app lets you get around it by posting from the app itself.
If you are concerned about full access then download the pictures to your camera roll and share them with friends!
- Akimitsu Hogge
- 11.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 NASHBOX Graphic Design and Illustration
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.