BeSomeone: Transform School 4+
Revolutionize your education
Talent Unbound PBC
“Man it’s good to be someone.” - Rob Thomas, ‘Someday’
What if you could influence your teachers to swap out the boring parts of their classes for fun learning adventures with your friends that help you develop real-world skills?
BeSomeone transforms your high school experience by empowering students, teachers, and schools to develop a wider spectrum of real-world skills through engaging projects. We do this with a feed of high-quality projects you can upvote and share (we call them ‘learning adventures’). As a student you can promote your favorites to be incorporated into the curriculum while tracking your growth and building a portfolio for future employers and college applications. With our new gamified version, you get to explore adventures, learn new skills along the way, score points to cross talent levels, AND SO MUCH MORE!
WITH THE BESOMEONE APP, YOU CAN…
• Develop Real Talents - Build real-world skills for college applications and future employers.
• Promote your favorite learning adventures - Upvote and share great projects your teachers can incorporate into their classes
• Track your growth - Earn points for skills you're practicing every day just like in your favorite video game!
Based on Gardner’s multiple intelligences (link below), BeSomeone will help you develop five talents that are key to thriving in the 21st-century:
1. Mindful Self (intrapersonal + bodily-kinesthetic intelligences)
2. Servant Leader (interpersonal intelligence)
3. Compelling Communicator (verbal-linguistic intelligence)
4. Critical Thinker and Problem Solver (logical-mathematical intelligence)
5. Creative Maker (visual-spatial + musical intelligences)
Each of these talents has 10-12 skills that can be practiced to build that intelligence. These skills were compiled from multiple sources articulating what students need to be successful in the 21st-century economy. Projects are tagged with the skills they help develop.
Why do we sometimes call projects ‘learning adventures’? Because you never know what you might discover about yourself! The next learning adventure you take might be the one where you uncover a talent you never knew you had, find your lifelong passion, or even change your life! Each of us is on our own hero’s journey and adventures are how we build our skills and discover who we really are. Think of BeSomeone as your very own guide on that journey.
FEATURES OF BESOMEONE:
- Build skills and learn new talents on this platform at any time and from anywhere!
- Find fun, engaging high school projects.
- Explore new project ideas with your friends and share them with your classmates to be included in the curriculum.
- Revolutionize your high school education with pragmatic skills that will help you thrive in the 21st-century economy.
- Practice new projects that will grow your skill practice points and talent levels every day.
- You can learn skills for business that may not be available in your school to prepare you for the economy of the future.
- The best education app and the best learning app for US students to prepare them for the real-world.
Let’s make ourselves better so we can make the world better!
Download the app now to make the most of your high school education.
For more information, visit www.besomeone.app
For more on Gardner’s Multiple Intelligences, visit https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theory_of_multiple_intelligences
PLEASE SUPPORT US :)
We aim to grow students with new talents and skills; please don’t forget to appreciate us with a your valuable review.
- New feature : Self Evaluation Introduced. Now users can self evaluate themselves across all the skills and talents and get SP points and level up
- New feature : Send exclusive invites to your friends and make them part of the revolution
- New UI : Talents Section now has a new more friendly UI
Ratings and Reviews
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Search History
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Talent Unbound PBC
- 54.7 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Talent Unbound PBC