This App is LT Edition.
Very popular for my-bowler!
It's a tool to manage your bowling score.
This LT Edition has the same function as the new paid version.
You can check the operation before purchasing a paid version.
Easy input while bowling. Analyze it at any time!
- Date-time for event
- Event name (Practice, League, etc.)
- Tag (for grouping and marking)
- The score and state of the pins for each frame
- Bowling ball, spare ball
- Position and Spot
- Transition graph (line graph)
- Distribution graph (bar graph)
- Percentage for each pins' down states, statistics of remaining pin patterns
- Achievement (Total games, High Game, 200up, Split Convert etc...)
- Event list sorted by date
- Search and filtering
- Input history (No need to type every time.)
- Save and share score sheet image
- Multiple Bowler Management
- iCloud supported
[Changes & Point to be noted]
- The old data will be converted to new data at the first launch
- Emoticons cannot be used
[Limit of LT Edition]
More than 50 events cannot be registered.
Ads will be displayed.
Please buy new Best Bowling!
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Best Bowling Viewer was renamed to Best Bowling LT. (Viewer edition -> LT edition)
Although it can be used for free, more than 50 events cannot be registered, and advertisements will be displayed.
Fixes and improvements are as follows.
- In the ball management, showing / hiding can be set. You can hide old balls you do not use and arrange them.
- In the analysis of the strike rate, it became possible to choose whether to count 10-frame bonus shots as strikes.
- It became possible to show / hide event information, memo field, etc. at event view.
- Fixed a problem that only the game using the specified ball is displayed when you specify the ball at searching.
- Improved performance.
- Other, minor bugs fixed.
Ratings and Reviews
Good for right now
It's a good app to use especially for beginner bowlers, but what I would like to see on here, is if using this for a league, have a league setting to where you input the league, the center, times, and handicap, so that it automatically updates everything every week so you don't have to do it every single week...
Can’t put on scores
Love the app cause I bowl like 5 times a week but going from place to place I got ready to use the app and it said database is inconsistent?? It happened before gave it a few days but I’m getting backed up from the scores and paper is helpful but it’s 2019.... Please help a bowler out, not really looking at other apps but if it comes a bowler have to do what a bowler does adjust!!!!!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your review. The database file on iCloud may not be synchronized with the database file on the device. Please try the following method. Synchronize (download) the database file using the Files App. Launch the Files App. Select the BestBowling folder. If there is a download mark on the right side of data, it hasn't be synchronized. Tap it to download. When finished, close the Files App and restart BestBowling. Reference: http://wasabi-apps.co.jp/bestbowling/index.html ; If database errors occur frequently, we recommend switching the data storage destination from iCloud to the device. If you have any questions, please contact our support.
Great app overall
One thing I would like to see is the ability to use the filter option on the Statistics screen. It would be great to see these strike/spare percentages, total pinfall, etc. for each individual league you bowl in. Other than that great app this far.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Tatsuhiko Koyama
- 46.8 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Wasabi Applications
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.