Buying new MacBook? Wondering which house is best for your family? Choosing holidays: tropical beach or a spirited trip through Asia? Always take the Best Decision! Best Decision is an extremely easy choice-making analytics app. It will tell you which decision is objectively the best, then YOU choose whatever you please.
The decision making process in Best Decision is trimmed down to the necessary mimimum. It’s a 3-step-down staircase:
1. enter all the choices you’re considering
2. enter all the relevant criteria and their importance
3. estimate how well each option meets each criterion
Best Decision takes it from here and the math does the job. As an outcome, you get plain & simple result: your Best Decision and all the other options in order of how well they suit you.
So if you are about to make an important decision, let Best Decision's algorithms do the hard work for you. GET IT NOW!
Most important FEATURES of Best Decision:
1. lets you make UNLIMITED number of decisions - today, tomorrow and in the future
2. Decision TEMPLATES
3. Touch ID or password-protected so YOU DECIDE who can access your decisions
4. suitable for COMPLEX and SIMPLE DECISIONS
5. highly FLEXIBLE:
+ can store unlimited number of decisions, options and criteria
+ is suitable for different types of decisions
+ allows to define personal criteria together with their importance
+ allows to modify all previous inputs
6. USER FRIENDLY: guides you easily through the decision making process
7. presents OBJECTIVELY BEST OPTION in comparison with all other sorted by rating results
8. you can SHARE calculated verdict by Facebook, Twitter, Message, send it by mail, generate to PDF or save to Photos
9. uses iCloud to automatically SYNC your data between your devices (iPhone, iPad, iPad Pro and iPod Touch)
10. use 3D Touch ACTIONS on icon to quickly go to the last 3 decisions or create a new one
11. find any decision in your SPOTLIGHT SEARCH by name or considered option
12. work more efficiently with SLIDE OVER and SPLIT VIEW on your iPad and iPad Pro
Fixes for iOS 12.1 and iPhone XS, XS Max, XR & iPads Pro
Ratings and Reviews
math is good, decision reuse is too!
update: actually you were just a bit too clever this time, haha! i now see that you have the last three decisions in the 3D Touch menu. would still be my recommendation to have the feature accessible from inside the app too, but i feel this is not worth a lost star so 5 it is.
czesc! so for this app the weighting is accurate and helpful. but i want to save the decision so that any time i need to make it i can just tap it and see the best answer. i don't want to have to export as photo or pdf or email and then manage those files separately. and i don't want to click through the setup portion every time either. otherwise seems to do all it claims. looking forward to the next update.
Make you decision more fact based
As a former researcher and officer in the reserve - this app strikes a perfect balance between analysis and action. By adding criteria for the decision and giving them weights, the gut feeling and intuition is helped on its way by a more scientific approach - still, you don’t get caught in analysis, as the app gives you the preferred choice with precision. Just one thing missing for a 5+ - the ability to make templates or repeat a decision with the same criteria and weights - highly recommended app!
The average person spends 80 percent of our time making decisions and 20 percent of their time carrying them out. This app actually flips around the ratio. I now spend 20 percent of my time making decisions and 80 percent carrying them out. I have more time to relax and enjoy life. There are many other apps that i tried which attempt to help in decision making, but this app has all the options and qualities i was looking for. The customer support is excellent too.
- Lukasz Kowalski
- 5.1 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Polish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Lukasz Kowalski, Marek Ekes
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.