If you are looking for the most accurate and simple app to find the best fish feeding times, you've come to the right place.
* Solunar forecast calendar
* Easy-to-read graphs displaying the best fishing times
* High-resolution moon phase imagery
* NOAA mapping data overlays (details below)
* 7-day NWS weather forecast, including wave forecast
* 7-day tide forecast
* Detailed weather forecast discussion reports
* Automatically saves your favorite fishing spots
* Data directly from the US Naval Observatory
Solunar Forecast Includes:
- Moon overhead
- Moon underfoot
- Moon phase
NOAA Charts (Map Overlays):
- Sea Surface Temperature
- Significant Wave Height
- Wind Speed & Direction
- Air Temperature
- 12-Hour Rain Probability
- HD Weather Radar (NEXRAD)
- Lightning Strike Density
- Raster Navigational Charts (RNC)
7-day NWS Weather Forecast Summary:
- Click any point on the map
- Text summary forecast
- Weather, waves, sky, wind, rain
** Available for iPad and iPhone with single purchase**
Lastly, please feel free to contact me with questions, feedback, feature requests and bug reports at email@example.com.
+Fixed a few minor bugs.
Thank you for the positive feedback!
Ratings and Reviews
Contains everything that you need to decide where and when to fish. Even contains more information than some of the “pay for” apps. Such as marine reports for the Great Lakes. There is no reason not to try this app!
Fishing times is a great app
I use Fishing Times all the time when I fish the Indian River and offshore out the St Lucie, FL inlet. Easy to use and has all the info one needs. Thanks, keep up the good work.
First app that has it all. Tides and times. Very impressed with the ease of use and the accuracy. Recommend to all
- LW Brands, LLC
- 11.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, Portuguese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © LW Brands, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.