Now with search and more metrics!
<3 Buy us a coffee to support the development in the More tab;-) <3
See how countries compare in their fight against the coronavirus pandemic. Browse the latest stats: confirmed cases, vaccinations, tests, you name it.
* RANK AND COMPARE COUNTRIES: Rank countries by COVID cases, vaccinations, and other metrics in the world or within their region. Use Favorites for quick reference.
* DRILL DOWN TO DETAIL: Get a comprehensive look at key data for each country. Choose from daily, 7-day average, or the cumulative numbers. Watch 7-day or 14-day trends to see how the momentum is changing.
* TRUSTWORTHY DATA: We use the daily updated COVID-19 Dataset by Our World in Data which combines data from institutions such as WHO, ECDC, Johns Hopkins University, and individual governments. See https://github.com/owid/covid-19-data/tree/master/public/data for details.
* Development, UX: Adam Nohejl https://linktr.ee/adamnohejl
* Design, UX: Filip Čížek https://filipcizek.com
Brought to you by PrPom – experiential first aid courses https://www.prpom.cz
• Boosters and Positive rate metrics
• Country search
• Automatic filtering of outdated data
• "Buy us a coffee" (in-app purchase) donation button:-)
Minor bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Great but positivity rate missing!
Low case numbers are only meaningful if there is enough testing and the only index that captures this properly is the positivity rate. So if you want to use the app to assess your risk of traveling to a country, at the moment it’s a lot of extra work. Example: By 7-day case numbers Ecuador looks like a much safer place to visit than Chile, but when you see that it carries out one twentieth of tests you realize that the case numbers may be grossly underestimated.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your review. We are sorry that the missing positivity rate was a reason for you to give us a one-star review, but we entirely agree about your point. Positivity rate is already our roadmap and you will see it in the app soon.
Easily check and compare all the stats concerning the Covid 19 pandemic.
I have tested different apps and this is the best one.
I only wish they could add time-courses visualizations to compare the progression of these numbers in the last few months across selected countries..
free and convenient
Would be six stars if it had charts! 🙏🏻
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- PrPom, s. r. o.
- 3.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2021-2022 Adam Nohejl, Filip Čížek
- In-App Purchases
- Buy us a coffee $2.99