Medical Dictionary Offline is for medical practitioners and students to look up the definitions and technical terms in a second. Medical Dictionary Offline is designed for medical students, helping them in their studies.
The dictionary has also been expanded in many areas, with particular attention paid to pharmacology, obstetrics and gynaecology, paediatrics, ethics, nephrology, and psychiatry. Selling over a million copies in previous editions, this is an indispensable reference guide for students, as well as those working in the medical and allied professions. It is also an invaluable home reference guide for the general reader.
- Bookmark commonly used words
- Excellent coverage for general health & biomedical sciences.
- Semantic (conceptual) and Dictionary (literal) search available.
- Offline mode - look up words without an internet connection
- Share word definitions via installed apps on your device
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.