It's the dawn of superpowers! Grab a cape and stand with the first generation of heroes as they struggle to join society and vanquish a criminal conspiracy, or lay the foundation to become the first villain.
"The Best of Us" is an interactive novel by Teo Kuusela, author of "Lords of Aswick." Your choices control the story. It's entirely text-based--127,000 words, without graphics or sound effects--and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
• Choose your powers: freeze your opponents, or carry them to the skies.
• Don your very own hero uniform and save the city of Pacifica.
• Face your fellow heroes and uncover a conspiracy.
• Decide the future of heroes: dangerous vigilantes, or paragons of justice?
• Lay the foundation for a better future, and perhaps profit from it as well.
Added support for iPhone X. If you enjoy playing "Best of Us," please leave a written review. It really helps!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Nothing special, but really?
I feel like the game ending is to fast. It gives you a choose what to do next then it ends, seems very abrupt. I feel most of the choices are there for character building but have little impact on the gameplay. For example you can pick your sexuality but there is little to no romance option. In fact I have yet to find anyone Romance able. You can also pick a fighting style and costume but that has no effect with anything anywhere in the game. I just feel like my money was cheated for this game.
I paid three dollars for this?
What a waste of time and money. Not even close to what I hoped for or what this book could have been. I should have known from the poor looking app image. Played this game several times just hoping for something good but it's just to narrative in style. I respect what the writer was going for and what this could have been. So I gave it two stars. This writer has a ways to goad does the game mechanics.
Think this at least should be power of 4 set of power than three
- Hosted Games LLC
- 16.1 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2016 Teo Kuusela
- In-App Purchases
- Rest of the Game $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.