The Best Pick Reports iPhone app is your convenient, one-stop shop for finding the best home service providers in your area. We currently serve the following metros: Atlanta, Birmingham, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Houston, Maryland, Northern Virginia, Philadelphia, and Washington, DC. With this app, you can:
• Quickly review local Best Pick service information and reviews
• Contact companies immediately
• Save Best Picks to your Favorites list
• Share your experiences via Facebook and Twitter
• Email contractor recommendations to friends and family
• Access key consumer tips and FAQs
• Contact our Customer Service department with questions or assistance requests
Best Pick Reports qualifies home service companies annually through rigorous and unbiased third-party research, and we never accept unsolicited or anonymous reviews.
We constantly conduct surveys with homeowners to identify the best service providers out there. To qualify for the Best Pick certification, companies must:
• Achieve an A grade based on reviews from homeowners in a specific metro area
• Hold proper licenses and insurance
• Requalify each year
We also provide personal customer service support – so feel free to contact us with any additional questions or if you need assistance: AppHelpDesk@BestPickReports.com
Adds the Seattle market. Adds new icons. Code clean up and minor fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
You can trust this app
I know the information in this app is real because I was called by the research company to give a review. They send a hard copy book to those who contribute reviews and I was pleasantly surprised to see that the company I recommended was listed and that many others had given good reviews of the same company I did.
We just moved into the area and found this extremely useful. As a new resident, I found it very comforting to have a pick of top rated companies at my fingertips. We just used Moore Sprinkler Company and had a great experience. Highly recommend using this resource!
Home Reports in my pocket
Works well, and I like the convenience.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.