Professional teleprompter for iPad allows you to create and smoothly scroll scripts during a speech. It becomes your best friend while
practicing and delivering public speeches.
Useful for business presenters, teachers, lecturers, students, video and podcast makers, musicians and any other person who needs to use
scripts, notes or cue cards while speaking in front of an audience.
Besides general "must have" features such as text size, colors, smooth scrolling, mirror mode and so on, Best Prompter also has an audio recorder
and fully functional RTF editor. The audio recorder allows recording speeches multiple times and listening to them.
• Allows recording multiple audio files for one script
• Use it during the training sessions to check your speech and hear it the way others do
• Listen to audio records to analyse and improve your speech
• Record speeches during a presentation to evaluate how good you were
• Share audio records via iTunes file sharing to your iMac or PC
• In-app script editing
• Smooth text scrolling
• Full screen mode
• Supported document formats RTF, RTFD, HTML, Plaint text in UTF-8
• Change scrolling speed, text size, mirror mode, all caps mode on the fly
• Scroll text with gestures and scroll bar
• Easy navigation via the table of contents
• Elapsed time of the speech
•Estimated time to the end of the script basing on the current scroll speed
• Copy-Paste text from Web, Email, Pages or any other app supporting text copy operations
• Custom text font type and size, text and background colors for each document
• Optional on-screen markers that help keeping your eyes in a certain part of the text
• Import and export text scripts via iTunes file sharing
• Send text scripts via email
Markers help focusing attention on the recent parts of the scrolled script.
Markers positions can be rearranged.
To start moving markers, tap and hold the marker line. When a big picture with up and down arrows appears, the markers can be moved.
To finish moving markers, tap the 'X' button or tap on any part of the screen except the marker lines.
VISIT US: smartphoneware.com
LIKE US: facebook.com/smartphoneware
FOLLOW US: twitter.com/smartphoneware
- Dropbox compatibility is updated
- Multiple issues with modern IOS are fixed
Ratings and Reviews
I have the script showing on my Apple TV and I was able to send the audio to my Mac Book Pro where I can play it over my Bose SoundLink Wireless Speaker. This allows me to not only have my own prompter, but let my audience read it along with me on the larger screen. I don't have to read it out loud since I already recorded it and just play it from my laptop computer. This is an easy way to give a lecture. The audio file had to be changed through a device I found called IMA4 Dropper. This changes it into a CAF file, but it should be opened with QuickTime. Other than this extra work, the app is a very nice addition to my iPad apps.
Just Like a TV Studio TelePrompter
WE are very Impressed. Its Just Like a TV Studio TelePrompter, except better in that it functions with the iPad and the iPhone. As an Isagenix Consultant, I have to deliver a "canned" speech to a world-wide audience every week. This tele-conference has a finite 55 minute limit, therefore timed-delivery is critical. Being presenter 5 of 6, my Segment has to be spot-on as to timing. This amazing APP solves this issue big time. The App also has a MIRROR-view, so the screen can be faced UP in to a semi-reflective surface used in Video or TV tele-prompting, so the presenter is looking directly into the Camera Lens, while reading one's Segment. Editing is very Simple. Scroll Speed is fully adjustable. Since the iPad is touch-screen, if the presenter gets ahead or behind, you (or your producer) can use ones finger (or stylus) to push-up or pull-down the scrolling text, to bet back in Sync. Could not be more pleased.
Great for musicians / singer-songwriters
This app is indispensable for me. I create my own lyric sheets just the way I like them and this app makes it easy. You can set the scroll speed as you like and just let the lyrics come up as you sing and play. I like to pit the chords above the lyrics and that's easy to do, too... just leave room by putting each stanza 3 lines apart by hitting "enter" a couple of times. This app is well worth the price. Of course there is room for improvement... There always is. But for the cost of this app and its ease of use, its functionality... I give it 5 stars. So glad I found it. I use it all the time.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.