Professional teleprompter for iPad allows you to create and smoothly scroll scripts during a speech. It becomes your best friend while
practicing and delivering public speeches.
Useful for business presenters, teachers, lecturers, students, video and podcast makers, musicians and any other person who needs to use
scripts, notes or cue cards while speaking in front of an audience.
Besides general "must have" features such as text size, colors, smooth scrolling, mirror mode and so on, Best Prompter also has an audio recorder
and fully functional RTF editor. The audio recorder allows recording speeches multiple times and listening to them.
• Allows recording multiple audio files for one script
• Use it during the training sessions to check your speech and hear it the way others do
• Listen to audio records to analyse and improve your speech
• Record speeches during a presentation to evaluate how good you were
• Share audio records via iTunes file sharing to your iMac or PC
• In-app script editing
• Smooth text scrolling
• Full screen mode
• Supported document formats RTF, RTFD, HTML, Plaint text in UTF-8
• Change scrolling speed, text size, mirror mode, all caps mode on the fly
• Scroll text with gestures and scroll bar
• Easy navigation via the table of contents
• Elapsed time of the speech
•Estimated time to the end of the script basing on the current scroll speed
• Copy-Paste text from Web, Email, Pages or any other app supporting text copy operations
• Custom text font type and size, text and background colors for each document
• Optional on-screen markers that help keeping your eyes in a certain part of the text
• Import and export text scripts via iTunes file sharing
• Send text scripts via email
Markers help focusing attention on the recent parts of the scrolled script.
Markers positions can be rearranged.
To start moving markers, tap and hold the marker line. When a big picture with up and down arrows appears, the markers can be moved.
To finish moving markers, tap the 'X' button or tap on any part of the screen except the marker lines.
VISIT US: smartphoneware.com
LIKE US: facebook.com/smartphoneware
FOLLOW US: twitter.com/smartphoneware
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
- Dropbox compatibility is updated
- Multiple issues with modern IOS are fixed
Ratings and Reviews
Invaluable for songwriters, but needs upgrading.
I love this APP still, and use it the most for songwriting, but it lacks frequent updates and crashes often. Folders would be immensely helpful, along with better sorting functions. As far as the record feature, it only works within the app, unless you edit the file in your DAWS.
However, I still prefer it over any other app for songwriting.
ORIGINAL REVEW 4 Stars
I have found Prompter Pro an invaluable tool for songwriting, performing, and also producing showcases, and artist notes for my podcast. I have had some trouble with recordings deleting but that could be OE and I use other tools to record, anyway. Would love to be able to import-export text, docs, mp3, So that I don't have to copy/paste everything from mail. Also would love a lock on the edit button so that I don't go into edit mode when scrolling, performing, etc as it makes me lose flow. Thanks!
Just Like a TV Studio TelePrompter
WE are very Impressed. Its Just Like a TV Studio TelePrompter, except better in that it functions with the iPad and the iPhone. As an Isagenix Consultant, I have to deliver a "canned" speech to a world-wide audience every week. This tele-conference has a finite 55 minute limit, therefore timed-delivery is critical. Being presenter 5 of 6, my Segment has to be spot-on as to timing. This amazing APP solves this issue big time. The App also has a MIRROR-view, so the screen can be faced UP in to a semi-reflective surface used in Video or TV tele-prompting, so the presenter is looking directly into the Camera Lens, while reading one's Segment. Editing is very Simple. Scroll Speed is fully adjustable. Since the iPad is touch-screen, if the presenter gets ahead or behind, you (or your producer) can use ones finger (or stylus) to push-up or pull-down the scrolling text, to bet back in Sync. Could not be more pleased.
Great for musicians / singer-songwriters
This app is indispensable for me. I create my own lyric sheets just the way I like them and this app makes it easy. You can set the scroll speed as you like and just let the lyrics come up as you sing and play. I like to pit the chords above the lyrics and that's easy to do, too... just leave room by putting each stanza 3 lines apart by hitting "enter" a couple of times. This app is well worth the price. Of course there is room for improvement... There always is. But for the cost of this app and its ease of use, its functionality... I give it 5 stars. So glad I found it. I use it all the time.
The developer, Serhii Simkovskyi, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Serhii Simkovskyi
- 19.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2011 Smartphoneware PE
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.