Professional teleprompter for iPad allows you to create and smoothly scroll scripts during a speech. It becomes your best friend while
practicing and delivering public speeches.
Useful for business presenters, teachers, lecturers, students, video and podcast makers, musicians and any other person who needs to use
scripts, notes or cue cards while speaking in front of an audience.
Besides general "must have" features such as text size, colors, smooth scrolling, mirror mode and so on, Best Prompter also has an audio recorder
and fully functional RTF editor. The audio recorder allows recording speeches multiple times and listening to them.
• Allows recording multiple audio files for one script
• Use it during the training sessions to check your speech and hear it the way others do
• Listen to audio records to analyse and improve your speech
• Record speeches during a presentation to evaluate how good you were
• Share audio records via iTunes file sharing to your iMac or PC
• In-app script editing
• Smooth text scrolling
• Full screen mode
• Supported document formats RTF, RTFD, HTML, Plaint text in UTF-8
• Change scrolling speed, text size, mirror mode, all caps mode on the fly
• Scroll text with gestures and scroll bar
• Easy navigation via the table of contents
• Elapsed time of the speech
•Estimated time to the end of the script basing on the current scroll speed
• Copy-Paste text from Web, Email, Pages or any other app supporting text copy operations
• Custom text font type and size, text and background colors for each document
• Optional on-screen markers that help keeping your eyes in a certain part of the text
• Import and export text scripts via iTunes file sharing
• Send text scripts via email
Markers help focusing attention on the recent parts of the scrolled script.
Markers positions can be rearranged.
To start moving markers, tap and hold the marker line. When a big picture with up and down arrows appears, the markers can be moved.
To finish moving markers, tap the 'X' button or tap on any part of the screen except the marker lines.
VISIT US: smartphoneware.com
LIKE US: facebook.com/smartphoneware
FOLLOW US: twitter.com/smartphoneware
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
- Dropbox compatibility is updated
- Multiple issues with modern IOS are fixed
Ratings and Reviews
Great Prompter, but....
As a public speaker, this is the only promoter app I use all the time. I recently purchased a new iPad and the audio recorder did not transfer over (which I did purchase).I have been trying to get in contact with customer service and have not yet received any response......
What a great app for any speaker who needs notes or a script while speaking. I do a lot of speaking every week and PROMPTER has never let me down. And with the audio recorder I can easily make a recording without the need to use another program. The cost of the program is quite low, even with the extra purchase of the recording feature. Don't miss out on this great app.
Great for presentations!
I use this for 3-4 presentations a week and it is one of the best tools in my brief case. Easy to tweak any presentation for changing circumstances and to print out for a hard copy backup. Being able to pause or change the flow rate has helped me become more spontaneous and natural in my speaking ability...Thank you for an Awesome tool!
The developer, Serhii Simkovskyi, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Serhii Simkovskyi
- 22.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2011 Smartphoneware PE
- In-App Purchases
- Audio recorder $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.