The BEST Suite can help you reclaim your independence.
Our goal is to teach individuals to use smart devices as cognitive prosthetics. The BEST Suite helps you feel less frustrated, and more in control of your day—and ultimately your life.
With consistent use, the BEST Suite will help you:
• Improve your initiation, time management, and self-esteem
• Establish a sense of life balance and greater independence
• Increase your confidence by building on little successes
• Recognize strategies that will work for you
• Boost your overall productivity
• Gain control of your daily life
FOUR APPS IN ONE
• Plan your day for success
• Conserve the energy you have
• Complete tasks based on how you feel
• Figure out the tasks that take more energy
• Learn when to take breaks
• Recognize how your sleep impacts your day
• Use templates to you get started
• Set personalized, specific, measurable goals
• Break your goals down into manageable tasks
• Create your goals using a step-by-step guide
• Track your successes and challenges
• Set reminders for each task
• Find strategies quickly
• Include personalized notes on how to use the strategy
• Create your own groups of strategies
• Assign strategies to more than one group
• Create your own list of favorite strategies
• Rate how well the strategy works for you
• Easily create tasks with start and due dates
• Group your tasks into projects
• Set multiple alarms for each task
• Organize by color and emojis
• Add your own images to tasks
• Filter tasks by due date
• 4 apps in 1
• You can use each app independently or use all four together as an integrated bundle
• Information is shared among the four BEST apps for an integrated, time-saving solution
• Each app integrates principles of self-regulation to help users build on daily successes
• Reminders are shared across all four apps
• Ongoing development and testing with the assistance of individuals living with brain injuries, stroke, PTSD, and others with cognitive challenges ensures that the BEST Suite stays up to date and relevant
Integration with iPhone’s Health App
BEST Connections does not release health-related data collected from Apple's iOS Health app by the BEST Suite app. When you select Health App, your heart rate, step count, and sleep data will be retrieved from Apple's Health app and used to correlate that information with information gathered in the BEST Suite app. Data is not written to the Health app nor is it shared other than in a report which you may choose to generate and share with others.
Development of this application was supported in part by the Rehabilitation Engineering Research Center for Community Living, Health and Function (LiveWell RERC) funded by a grant from the National Institute on Disability, Independent Living and Rehabilitation Research (NIDILRR) in the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services under (grant no. 90RE5028).
Fixed a number of issues with Date Pickers on devices running iOS 14.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Helps me manage daily life
BEST Suite App helps to break up my day so that I do not collapse into exhaustion. There is a true cost when I overdue activities. When I am deep asleep, I miss social activities which can fill my heart. Also, when asleep from exhaustion, I’m not hydrating on time.
Love this app!!!
I am recovering from a brain injury. This helps manage my time and energy. PLUS I can track how things are working. Great app if you are have trouble managing you time and energy levels
The BEST suite helped me become more independent, giving me the tools and free training to succeed
- Brain Education Strategies and Technology, Inc.
- 44 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Brain Education Strategies and Technology, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- 25 Upload Credits $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.