Lily the Little Witch needs your help, the Evil Warlock has cast a spell on Lily’s castle and left it in ruins. Adventure across the lands solving match 3 puzzles to restore the magical castle and rescue Lily’s charming friends from the Warlock’s curse. As you continue on the adventure with Lily, be careful! Don’t let the Evil Warlock get in your way.
Play tons of levels!
• Play over 400 levels full of new challenges
• Free Lily’s friends from the curse of Evil Warlock by defeating him in Battle and unlock new secrets as you go
Match to unlock a magical world
• Earn keys to discover new areas of the Castle
• The Castle is full of secrets, there may even be a dragon hiding in it
Raise a Baby Dragon
• Bring home a Baby Dragon to raise
• Get rewards as you help it grow and evolve
Battle the Evil Warlock
• Power up your spells to send him on his way
• Use your spells to attack the Warlock and defend the innocent creatures across the lands to free them from the Evil Warlock’s curse
Decorate the castle
• Repair, restore, and decorate the castle garden and rooms
• Choose from tons of fun furniture and decor to make the castle your own
Collect outfits as you go
• Lily has her own wardrobe, which will be expanding all the time
• Choose from lots of fun new outfits
Discover the secrets of the Castle!
• Unlock the Card Room to earn rewards every day
• The Grandma Spider is there to leave prizes for you in the castle
Let us know what you would like to see and make sure to keep checking in! Soon you will be able to visit your friend’s castles to get presents and help them on their way.
Bug fixes and improvements!
Ratings and Reviews
Not just another match 3
Finally, a match game where I can continue making matches even when the items are still falling on the board. This deserves a 5 star rating for that alone! I can tell a lot of effort was put into this game and it intends to stand out from the crowd. I usually never write reviews, but in a world full of the same old match 3 game after another, this one deserves a spot on your phone/tablet.
I love this app but....
I love playing this game but each level/board gives you a set amount of moves to clear it. If you run out of moves you have the option to either use another life and restart that board or you can buy an additional 5 moves for 900 gems. If you can’t clear the board with those extra 5 moves then you can buy 5 more but the price goes up to even more gems. I have only done the 900 gem buy in a handful of times and never the second buy in so I can’t remember how many gems are needed for that 2nd buy. The reason I bring this up is because the amount of gems that can be earned through regular play are really not that great. I feel that the 900 gem buy in for 5 extra moves is a little steep. I really wish the extra moves buy in was lowered or the ability to earn more gems was increased. There have been times where I knew I only needed one more move to clear a board and hated the idea of wasting 900 gems for one more move. Also I wish the owl would stop coming in and flapping so loud and pointing to remind me while I’m in the middle of a board that I can use a broom line sweep or something like that. Other then that this game is great.
And there we go again, you launched the Flag Festival 2 days ago and finally I could move on from level 449 (finally because I have been stuck at 450 because there were ‘more levels being added’ while there clearly were more levels already since others could move on from 449. Now, 17 hours away from the finish of the Flag Festival and on 1st place, the game stops again at level 500! This is VERY frustrating, especially because others appear to be able to play on and I get the ‘more levels to add soon’ message again. Time to move on to another game? Come on people fix those damned bugs!
- Rogue Games, Incorporated
- 293.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2019 Sharkbite Games, Inc. & 2019 Rogue Games, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Sprinkling of Gems! $0.99
- Sprinkle of Gems Bundle $0.99
- Handful of Gems! $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.