BetterMe: Mental Health — simple meditations and guided courses for mental well-being.
Mindfulness is the key to a balanced life. BetterMe has a set of simple, practical relaxation methods for beginners and seasoned pros alike. Learn to calm down and find inner peace with guided practices. Just take a deep breath and get ready to start your soul-soothing journey.
Teaming up with mental health specialists, we have used effective tools and coping strategies from Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) to help you tune in to the world surrounding you. When your mind is clear, you concentrate better, feel inspired, and get more life energy.
BetterMe rounds up guided meditations, stress-relief practices, breathwork, and sleep meditations. Hundreds of mental health exercises to manage anxiety and increase happiness. Incorporate mindfulness into your everyday life.
Try meditations that fit your lifestyle. Opt for short breathing practices to set the intention for the day or longer meditations to relax your nervous system. Even a few minutes a day can make a huge impact on your well-being.
Let BetterMe accompany you on your journey to managing your stress and anxiety and discovering a world of self-love and better mental health.
BetterMe Mental Health features:
• Get a personalized Self-Help Plan with a step-by-step guide to reach your mindful goals. The guide is broken into morning, afternoon, and nighttime tasks. Each task takes no more than 5 minutes to complete and consists of a breathing exercise or guided meditation. Reach out to them when you want to be more balanced and enthusiastic about the day ahead.
• Find a compilation of 3-minute breathing sessions to reduce anxiety, anger, stress, and more. Practice breathwork wherever you are — whether you're out for a walk, riding the bus, or waiting in line.
• Choose from hundreds of guided meditations to bring your whole self into the here and now. Practice daily to improve self-esteem and self-reflection. Put the day on pause and become more present.
• Sleep stories paired with calming sounds will help you let go of the day and get quality zzzs at night. Wake up fresh and happy as a result.
• Nature sounds to wind down after a busy day. They help relax the body and mind, and our sleep timer makes it convenient to end the day peacefully.
• Mix and match different sounds to concentrate, unwind or fall asleep. These sounds include Snow Steps, Beach Waves and Birds, Cat Purr, Fire, Forest, Rain, and many more.
Mental health assistant
• Backed by science, BetterMe created Interactive Mental Assistant. This is your pocket guru that helps identify the problem, gives mental health tips, and leads to much-desired emotional relief.
• Start a live chat with a mental coach to get answers to specific requests.
BetterMe is integrated with the Health kit, so you can track your progress in the Health App.
Download BetterMe today and get started on your self-care journey.
Contact our client support via email@example.com.
Read more about our Terms and Conditions here - https://betterme.world/terms
Subscription Terms - https://betterme.world/subscription-terms
Not a ton of updates today. Just polished some rough edges to make the app even better for you.
Ratings and Reviews
I seriously needed this app!
I NEVER write reviews mostly due to time but I have to take the time for this one. I have Extreme Anxiety and just recently started trying to actively take control of it. The very first meditation session I did was veered towards anxiety & I can’t even explain it but everything the person was saying during the meditation was very needed. It literally made me feel great afterwards! I would highly recommend to any and everything but especially those who might struggle with anxiety, stress, confidence, and much more!
Developer Response ,
Hello! Thank you for sharing how you feel about the app and your well-being journey. To the moon and back! Realizing that someone appreciates what we do inspires us to work with even more dedication. It makes us happy to understand that what we offer supports, helps, and improves one's life. Thank you for choosing us. It's our great honor to be a part of your route. Our team is always at your service and glad to keep in touch if there is anything you would like to talk over. Kind regards, team BetterMe
Specifically for women
After using this app for several weeks now it has become clear that this app is intended for women specifically. Many of the courses and articles speak only to women and do not appear to be intended for men, which is very disappointing. The breathwork section is not gender specific but is also VERY basic. The sleep sounds section is cool but needs more sounds to try. The bedtime stories section only has three stories so it's okay for the first few days but that's it. I don't follow the plan page really anymore especially since I had to stop the last course I was taking after a couple of days when I realized it was gender specific. We'll see how long I keep using this app, especially since I already have a Mindvalley membership that offers all of these things and more and isn't gender specific.
Update: Since the developers are not going to be honest about the content and intended audience I will just clarify. I completed tho courses on the app and both of them had sections asking you to "focus on your womanhood" or to "concentrate on your feminine energy" and st least one article it suggested was something about "habits of successful women". Apparently they want you to believe that those sorts of articles are "good resources" for men. I disagree. That said, if you are looking to develop your "womanhood", I have good news for you as that seems to be a main focus of this app.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your detailed feedback and we highly appreciate your input.
The plan is based on the questionnaire that a user passes in the beginning. Moreover, the app is considered a set of tools good for both genders.
Still, some inconveniences may happen, and we are happy to hear that attentive users like you can notice them, and bring them to our attention. We highly appreciate that since your feedback is our way to becoming better!
Please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to hear a bit more from you regarding this case and to correct any inconvenience you faced so far.
We will be looking forward to hearing from you!
Really helps so far, but the things I need have to be purchased
I personally am loving this app. It’s helping me sleep, it’s helping me be more mindful of myself and how I should be, and I haven’t clenched my jaw in days (which is major progress). My ONLY ISSUE is it has a lot of things that I really need, locked. This is a mental health app is it not? If I wanted to pay for getting better mentally, I would sign up for therapy, would I not? So, I would recommend this if you need to get started on your mindset, but for deeper problems, go to a therapist. Other than this small complaint, love the app, it’s super helpful considering I’ve been through too much trauma, it’s really helped. Thank you <3
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- BetterMe Limited
- 81.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © Betterme Limited
- In-App Purchases
- BetterMe: Meditation, Weekly $9.99
- 12-Week Subscription $59.99
- BetterMe: Meditation, 6-months $53.99
- 1-Week Subscription $4.99
- BetterMe: Meditation, 6-months $41.99
- 12-Week Subscription $6.99
- 1-Month Subscription $19.99
- 3 Months Subscription $39.99
- 1 Year Subscription $19.99
- 12-Week Subscription $69.99
Get things done within this app using just your voice.