Walk to burn calories and lose weight! Choose your top goals, set the difficulty and start walking daily to burn fat, reduce stress and get rid of negative thoughts. Achieve proper hydration with the smart water tracker. Weight loss has never been this easy with this walking App!!
- Daily walking programs for different goals
- Walk to reduce stress and sleep better
- Individual programs of interval training designed specifically for weight loss;
- ready-to-use 3-month training plan that includes 5-7 workout days a week;
- 3 program options for various levels: ideal both for those who just starting their healthy lifestyle journey or for those who are full on living healthy and working out regularly;
- suitable for out- and indoor workouts.
WATER TRACKER :
- Water Tracker that will remind you when and how much water to drink throughout the day;
- You can set your daily goal or we can help you with it based on you parameters;
- You can choose standard (oz) or metric (ml) units;
- Stay hydrated easily during your busy day.
EASY WORKOUT MODE:
- Instructions to each training;
- Detailed statistics;
- Easy access to music, audiobooks and podcasts right from the app;
- Enter your parameters and our app will automatically customize your daily step goal;
- daily reminders to make sure your walk off your daily step goal
- weight loss has never been this easy with walking programs
• BetterMe: Walking & Weightloss is free to download.
• Ongoing use requires an active subscription, available on a monthly, 6-month or lifetime basis.
• Customers who choose a monthly subscription are eligible for a free 7-day trial period (also there is a subscription option with 3-day free trial), 6-month for a 7-day free trial. In addition, there are monthly subscriptions without trial period.
• Lifetime subscription is billed the total fee starting from purchase date.
Monthly and 6-month subscription users billed per month, per 6-month and per month accordingly until user unsubscribes.
• All subscription plans offer unlimited access to every walking program in exchange for a single payment during subscription duration.
• For your convenience 6-month and monthly subscriptions are set to Auto-Renew within the 24-hour period prior to the subscription end date.
• You can cancel your subscription at any moment in your iTunes account settings but refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the terms. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Constructive criticism is always welcome. Our fitness, weight loss and diet specialists, as well as our developers, are working constantly to improve the user experience and cater to a wider range of our customers’ needs.
Contact our client support via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read more about our Terms and Conditions here - https://bttrm-walking.com/terms.html
Small bug fixes;)
Ratings and Reviews
Ditto all the “poor” reviews
Either these guys are scammers or they don’t know what they’re doing. I downloaded what I thought was a free app. After downloading I find it’s a 7 day free trial and if I don’t cancel, I will automatically be billed. It never said for how much...I tried to find it on my Apple account and it isn’t there. I looked all over I and couldn’t find it. I contacted Apple Support. At this point I wasn’t even sure it went thru Apple and maybe it had gone thru some other company. Apple said I was never subscribed so not to worry. I couldn’t make the support guy understand that I will be subscribed after the free trial is over if I don’t cancel beforehand. Apple guy didn’t think I had anything to be worried about. Well, I do. I made a copy of the app fine print where it says I have to cancel before the free trial ends. How can I cancel if I can’t find it on my Apple acct? I also made a hard copy of the entire conversation I had with Apple Support. I will keep checking my account before the free trial ends. If I end up getting billed for this craziness, I will have the documentation to give to my credit card company so the charges can be dismissed. App developers: Be aware that if I am prevented from cancelling, I will be contacting my credit card company with all my documentation. To make things easier on me and you, please make sure I am cancelled and not billed for anything. other people thinking of downloading this app—Don’t!
Developer Response ,
Hello, We are sorry to hear about the confusion! Normally, the subscription should be listed among your subscriptions unless you have purchased the Lifetime option. If not, please check if the Apple account you are using is the one you subscribed to/purchased the app with. Also, you can open BetterMe app, go to Profile - Settings - Subscriptions. If you see the word Premium, it means the subscription is still active. If the app is suggesting to Get full access, then the subscription is inactive. Best regards, Team BetterMe Walking
DO NOT DOWNLOAD!! THEY STEAL YOUR MONEY!
This is a joke. All I wanted to do was see if this app was even going to be a good a fit for me. As I was putting in my health stats in this app, a bunch of nonsense pop ups to sync my Fitbit and other things on my phone kept popping up and mixed In with them was apparently a disguised subscription page. This app tricks you into getting a years subscription for $119 before you even get a chance to understand what you’re doing. No confirmation of your subscription, no subscription options and totally located out of the normal placement you’d expect to have anything subscription related. Even if it’s legal, it certainly isn’t ethical and it’s shady as Hell. Not to mention, this is in no way an app that I would EVER pay $119 dollars for. When you try to get a refund or even talk to anyone about a refund they will make it nearly impossible and give you excuses on how they have no control over anything billing related. That’s convenient. They designed an app that people repeatedly tell them is misleading and creating a bad experience yet, they have no control??... Here’s a tip for your development team...IT IS IN YOUR POWER TO CHANGE THE WAY YOU ARE ASKING FOR A SUBSCRIPTION! YOU CAN CONTROL THAT! BE TRANSPARENT!
JUST DON’T DOWNLOAD THIS APP. There are better apps at a much better value than this one. Stay clear of this app unless you want to pay for a yearly subscription before you’ve even had a chance to look at it.
Developer Response ,
Hello, We are very sorry for the inconveniences. However, our users can go to Settings and choose any of the available subscription options, including the one with the free trial! Unfortunately, we indeed do not handle refunds, nor do we settle billing-related disputes. Here is the link to Apple's billing (refund/unsubscribe) requests: https://support.apple.com/billing.
Team BetterMe Walking
Scam app - Don’t download
A few other folks here have mentioned this, but this app is specifically designed to rob you. I was going to test out the free version to see if this is something that might interest me, and the screens pop you automatically to a purchase screen where if you’re just holding your phone they authenticate your purchase of a yearly subscription without you actually validating it. I looked up from my screen while entering my stats because of a distraction in the room and looked down to see a new screen had auto-loaded and because of how I was holding my phone, that verified purchase check box popped up. This is obviously designed as a scam. I’ve gone through Apple to get a refund, but Apple should remove this app from their platform.
Developer Response ,
Hello, We are very sorry to hear about this confusion. Our goal is to help our users achieve positive changes in their health, not to mislead them. We will look into it and see what we can do! Best regards, Team BetterMe Walking
- Matar Trade and Invest Limited
- 33.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Betterme Limited
- In-App Purchases
- BetterMe, Weekly $9.99
- BetterMe, Yearly $119.99
- Walking app, 6-month access $41.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.