Walk to burn calories and lose weight! Choose your top goals, set the difficulty and start walking daily to burn fat, reduce stress and get rid of negative thoughts. Achieve proper hydration with the smart water tracker. Weight loss has never been this easy with this walking App!!
- Daily walking programs for different goals
- Walk to reduce stress and sleep better
- Individual programs of interval training designed specifically for weight loss;
- ready-to-use 3-month training plan that includes 5-7 workout days a week;
- 3 program options for various levels: ideal both for those who just starting their healthy lifestyle journey or for those who are full on living healthy and working out regularly;
- suitable for out- and indoor workouts.
WATER TRACKER :
- Water Tracker that will remind you when and how much water to drink throughout the day;
- You can set your daily goal or we can help you with it based on you parameters;
- You can choose standard (oz) or metric (ml) units;
- Stay hydrated easily during your busy day.
EASY WORKOUT MODE:
- Instructions to each training;
- Detailed statistics;
- Easy access to music, audiobooks and podcasts right from the app;
- Enter your parameters and our app will automatically customize your daily step goal;
- daily reminders to make sure your walk off your daily step goal
- weight loss has never been this easy with walking programs
• BetterMe: Walking & Weightloss is free to download.
• Ongoing use requires an active subscription, available on a monthly, 6-month or lifetime basis.
• Customers who choose a monthly subscription are eligible for a free 7-day trial period (also there is a subscription option with 3-day free trial), 6-month for a 7-day free trial. In addition, there are monthly subscriptions without trial period.
• Lifetime subscription is billed the total fee starting from purchase date.
Monthly and 6-month subscription users billed per month, per 6-month and per month accordingly until user unsubscribes.
• All subscription plans offer unlimited access to every walking program in exchange for a single payment during subscription duration.
• For your convenience 6-month and monthly subscriptions are set to Auto-Renew within the 24-hour period prior to the subscription end date.
• You can cancel your subscription at any moment in your iTunes account settings but refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the terms. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Constructive criticism is always welcome. Our fitness, weight loss and diet specialists, as well as our developers, are working constantly to improve the user experience and cater to a wider range of our customers’ needs.
Contact our client support via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read more about our Terms and Conditions here - https://bttrm-walking.com/terms.html
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Any questions or suggestions? Send them to email@example.com - we answer all your letters.
Ratings and Reviews
Enjoying this app
I’m currently using the free version of this app. Really enjoying the walking workouts and timely notifications. The Free version DOES work. Like others, I did get the pop up to subscribe after entering my fitness info. But I chose not to subscribe at that time. Closed the app and reopened with access to the free area.
The one downside to the app is you aren’t able to view the results of the previous day. How many steps did I finish with, how much water did I drink? Having the ability to see the recent history would make this a 5 star app.
I’m planning to upgrade and have recommended this app to friends & family. They are all currently using the free version of the app with no issues.
Developer Response ,
Hello, Thank you for your suggestion, we are currently working on it! And thank you for joining the BetterMe Walking community, we hope you'll stay tuned for updates. Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further questions.
Best regards, Team BetterMe Walking
Pay or don’t bother
I just saw your app on Facebook and I thought I’d see what you had to offer. Ok read the only review and it wasn’t good. But I thought this person did something wrong because you can’t charge someone without them giving there information. So I downloaded it anyway. Now granted she did do something but - why would you create an app
That only lets it be used if someone does authorize a yearly payment of $119? You can’t do anything without paying money. Call me crazy but there should be an option- and not one to trick people either- so you can use the app without the huge expense. If you can’t create an app that is free with a choice to upgrade then you need to advertise it or have a cost added before its downloaded. That is very deceptive and just dirty to get downloads. I am disappointed in that.
You say you developed this to help people work to be healthier and maintain it- really you’re ok with that as long as they are willing to pay for it in order to do it. I have news for you- there are other apps out there that are no cost to the consumer that provide the same thing. You are clearly blinded by money!
This rating thing REALLY needs to have a zero stars option. I am livid at the deceptive tactics used by this company to obtain customers. It tricks you into clicking on the $119 year long subscription. It lists prices leading you to think once you click on the app you will be given a choice to select on of those options, but instead it automatically signs you up for whatever the browser is on...and of course they set it to be on the most costly. It leaves people accidentally clicking on a year instead of a month. It also deceptively states that “your card will not be charged if you cancel before (one year from the date of clicking on the app, in my case July 2,2020). Nowhere does it state that your card is already charged! Yet another deception.
To make matters worse, they refuse to give refunds. You have to call apple itunes to get it refunded (which they will do). Extremely shady app. I do NOT RECOMMEND IT!!! They are con artists. If you value your money, don’t click on ANYTHING they offer. I can see from the reviews that I am FAR from the only person this has happened to.
Developer Response ,
Hello! We are very sorry to hear about your troubles. Our goal is to help our users become healthier, not to mislead them! We have taken our users' feedback into account and are making changes accordingly. Our aim is to be as transparent as possible about subscription options and cost, while helping our esteemed users achieve their wellness goals. Best regards, Team BetterMe Walking
- Matar Trade and Invest Limited
- 33.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Betterme Limited
- In-App Purchases
- BetterMe, Weekly $9.99
- Walking app, 6-month access $41.99
- BetterMe, Yearly $119.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.