BetterMind delivers psychological assessments via an iPad where clients can complete tests in your office or waiting room by simply tapping the iPad's screen. The results are automatically calculated and sent to you, their clinician, giving access to scores, sub-scales and percentiles instantly. Our proprietary scoring algorithms give meaningful results bench-marked against normative data.
Tests that are delivered and scored by BetterMind include:
• Depression Anxiety Stress Scales (both the DASS-42 and DASS-21)
• Spence Children's Anxiety Scale (SCAS Parent and Child versions)
• Mood and Feelings Questionnaire (MFQ Parent and Child versions)
• Generalized Anxiety Disorder 7-item (GAD-7)
• Patient Health Questionnaire - Depression (PHQ-9)
• Kessler Psychological Distress Scale (K10)
• Panic Disorder Severity Scale (PDSS)
• Social Interaction Anxiety Scale (SIAS)
• Edinburgh Postnatal Depression Scale (EPDS)
• Autism Spectrum Screening Questionnaire (ASSQ)
• Pain Self-Efficacy Questionnaire (PSEQ)
• Flourishing Scale (FS)
• Scale of Positive and Negative Experience (SPANE)
• Zung Self-Rating of Depression Scale (ZUNG)
• Rosenberg Self-Esteem Scale (RSES)
• Experience in Close Relationship Scale - Short Form (ECR-S)
• Social Avoidance and Distress Scale (SADS)
• Tampa Scale of Kinesiophobia (TSK)
• Vancouver Obsessional Compulsive Inventory (VOCI).
• And many more.
If you regularly administer psychometric tests using paper and pen then BetterMind will save you a significant amount of time. This application improves the time efficiency of your practice by removing the need to print, store and score psychometric tests. It allows you to administer widely used psychometric tests, and scores are converted into percentile ranks so clinicians are provided with data to appropriately interpret test results. It graphs results over time so you and your client can see symptom change.
For more information please visit www.betterworldhealthcare.com
BetterMind complies with the highest data security codes of conducts in professional psychology, and data is transmitted with AES encryption, so you and your clients' privacy is protected.
- Bug fixed for email and print function
- Enhanced psychometrics
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
A must-have app
This is an incredible MUST-have for any clinician and in some instances may be life saving ... it was for me when it alerted me that suicidal ideation (that heretofore had not been obviated in the therapy sessions) was present. The results from these tests allowed me to address this early on in treatment and help resolve this patient's depression.
This is the most valuable practice tool I use. In an era of increasing accountability for evidenced-based progress tracking, BetterMind fits the bill perfectly. Looking forward ti new assessment releases.
- BetterWorld Healthcare, Inc.
- 32.3 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © NovoPsych Pty Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.