Use BetterPT, a secure, HIPAA-compliant app, to instantly request an appointment at your preferred location with a physical therapist.
* Search for physical therapy clinics by location, available date, and/or insurance
* Search for physical therapy clinics within the HSS Rehabilitation Network - now giving you access to over 150 preferred clinics in the nation.
* Browse the profiles of physical therapists to select the one best for you
* Save time at the appointment by inputting relevant information (prescriptions, MRIs, X-Rays, etc.) prior to your appointment. All information is stored in secure, HIPAA-compliant servers.
* Keep track of all previous appointments and rebook with a single-tap
BetterPT has been working hard to optimize your PT booking experience. With an easy-to-use platform, you can skip the wait times and excess paperwork and focus on what’s most important--getting better. BetterPT allows you to schedule physical therapy sessions without even seeing a doctor (to learn more about Direct Access please visit our website.) Our app also centralizes your information so that you can easily access your treatment history. Find the best treatment for you today!
Thanks for downloading and using our app. We will be releasing a new version regularly to provide you with the best features and fixes, so please submit any issues and we will make your experience better!
Welcome to BetterPT 3.2
This update addresses a bug that was disallowing some patients to view the available times of some clinics.
Ratings and Reviews
Very easy to use… Entered my insurance information, allowed the app to use my location, and they displayed a number of providers within just a couple blocks of my office. I had an appointment set up in under five minutes and was seen by a therapist less than 2 hours later.
The app seems useful, but I tried to book two appointments through the system and each time the appointments that showed up as available in the app were not actually available. I was told by each provider that the app does not show the real time schedule of the facility. In addition, neither place took my insurance despite my having entered my insurance as a search parameter. While it helped me find providers, the app was not actually useful for booking, and hearing that they did not accept my insurance put me back to square one.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your valuable feedback. Our apologies if we caused you any inconvenience, especially when our intention is to get you on the fast track to feeling better!
Both of your concerns have been discussed internally and we are making changes which address them in an upcoming release.
There are two types of physical therapy clinics on our platform.
1. PT Clinics that accept appointment requests based upon their hours of operation.
2. PT Clinics that accept appointment requests based upon their actual hours of availability.
Throughout the entire app, we have made updates to make this much clearer for the patient. Most importantly, when a patient goes through the process of sending an ‘appointment request’, we have designed a new screen which will ensure the user is fully aware of what we have outlined above along with the next steps the PT Clinic will be taking to fulfill your request.
We have also made updates to how we present PT clinics to the user to ensure that you are able to make a clear selection with a PT Clinic that accepts your insurance.
Thank you for using BetterPT and for your great feedback.
Total game changer
I can finally stop searching on google, yelp and all those other misleading search engines. I found a PT clinic near by that takes my insurance and has available appointment times convenient for me. Brilliant brilliant brilliant! A big step in the right direction in healthcare delivery!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- betterPT, Inc
- 76.3 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © betterPT, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.