Betterworks is the best Continuous Performance Management solution to help motivate your workforce and provide the insights your organization needs to achieve today’s business goals and be ready for tomorrow’s challenges.
Align Your Workforce Around Top Priorities
• Supports a continuous performance management process for your entire organization, with a seamless and intuitive experience for managers, employee and HR.
• Stay on top of ever changing priorities and focus on the work that matters most. Set goals, share progress, and celebrate achievements, all in the palm of your hand.
Power Crucial Conversations
• Facilitates ongoing conversations up, down and across the organization, including facilitating cross-functional teams.
• Don’t fear the Annual Review; Betterworks makes it easy to have real, ongoing dialogue between employees and managers so there are no surprises at the end of the year.
• Generate feedback from teammates and managers on an ongoing basis to improve performance.
Generate Critical Workforce Insights
• Gain insights that can be harnessed to improve employee performance, identify and retain top talent, and build your leadership pipeline
Note: In order to use the Betterworks app, your company must be a Betterworks client. To learn more about deploying a Continuous Performance Management process that delivers the results your business wants, contact us at email@example.com.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great! Except that creating an objective crashes the app as soon as I click the “create” button
Shockingly neglected and unusable
Oversimplified design allowing only interaction with goals and conversations. Keychain autofill does not work as it basically hits a “back” button on the form, which removes the password field that is being autofilled. You can’t toggle in between accounts like the website allows. It just defaults to an organization and you can’t change it.
They published the iphone app as an ipad app, so there is no landscape mode on an ipad with a keyboard. Horrendous neglect of a prime user base.
My ipad is set to ask for the desktop version of the website, but what it receives is a too large version for a 13 inch screen. The cmd+/- hotkeys do not zoom in properly like the desktop version does.
Really unacceptable for the price.
Really surprised at the lack of features in this app.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.