Keep track of your baby's development with the free "beurer BabyCare" app and document all the special moments in a structured timeline.
Using the contactless Beurer clinical thermometer FT 95 and the Beurer baby scale BY 90, it is very easy to transfer the measurements via Bluetooth® to the app. In this way you can always keep track of your baby's body temperature and weight.
Clear diagrams in the app show you all of the important development stages of your baby. It also provides you with the perfect tips to help prepare you for everyday life with your baby.
In the app you can enter the following information about your baby in the timeline:
• Keep track of your baby's development in weight, height and head circumference with WHO growth curves
• Keep track of meal times and in doing so you can differentiate between breastfeeding, bottle feeding and solid food
• Make a note of when and how much breast milk is expressed
• Keep a check on your baby's body temperature
• Record when and for how long your baby sleeps
• Record when and for how long your baby cries
• Keep track of how often you change your baby's nappy and the nappy contents
• Complement your baby diary with photos and notes
Allow the "beurer BabyCare" app to support you, so that you can focus on those precious moments with your baby.
With this update, the units can now also be conveniently changed in the app.
Ratings and Reviews
Terrible App and Customer Service
The main point of this app is to transfer weigh ins from the scale to your phone so that you don’t have to manually record them each time after your squirming baby has been weighed. We could not figure out how to do that despite trying everything. We paired the scale with our phones, followed the app’s instructions for making sure Bluetooth was turned on for phones and scale, but no values ever transferred. Perhaps we were missing some crucial step, but the instructions in the app were entirely unhelpful. Have contacted customer service for assistance by email and have yet to receive a reply in over a week. The scale seems to work fine, but don’t buy it expecting to be able to transfer values to an iPhone—at least until this feature is fixed.
Hi I recently just bought this scale and well the app doesn’t work properly I can’t use Bluetooth I have to manually type everything in. I’m considering returning the device and getting something else that’s worth my money.
Lots of potential
This app has lots of potential but it is incredibly clunky and not user-friendly at all. Switching between profiles is incredibly clunky and makes it quite the chore to log data for more than one child. There should be a simple swipe option between profiles.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Beurer GmbH
- 64.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Beurer GmbH
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.