BeWarned is a single platform for deaf and hard of hearing people from all around the world.
BeWarned offers you 4 must-have features in one application that is going to make a difference in the way the hearing society communicates with the deaf and hard of hearing.
• Sound Monitor detects sounds of potential danger in real time. The sounds detectable include screaming, car honking, dog barking, and alarms. In case a dangerous situation occurs, our app informs a user about it with the help of flashing lights and vibration signals.
• Connect helps improve communication of deaf and hard of hearing people with the hearing society they live in. Its operating principle is simple: it converts text into speech or speech into text.
• Dance enables the deaf and hard of hearing enjoy their favorite tracks that are converted into vibration signals or flashing lights and feel the rhythm of the track with the help of a visual equalizer displayed on the screen of user's smartphone.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- emergency call function was hidden
- minor bugs fixed
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
In terms of the music feature. I played a couple of different songs, different genres, different beats...and the vibrations were the same for all of them and the lights were the same too.
So there's that?
The branding name need a revision.
The branding name need a revision because it too aggressive to the some of the audience. The branding name need to be somewhat more subtle. I suggest to come up with ”BeAware.” ”BeAware” is very subtle title. That can be easy to the audience and to the hearing person to interact with.
I want this to be shown on lock screen. Also, I want to use this as a visible notification light (LED flash) on my iPhone. I can't feel it when my iPhone sits on the small table or desk. I don't want to hold my iPhone all day. Could you fix it ASAP?
- Interactive Group FZC
- 64.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Vitalii Potapchuk
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.