The sprawling, lavish, action RPG Beyond Oasis is now available on mobile! Play free and rediscover SEGA’s timeless adventure.
Embark on a timeless journey of discovery and adventure in one of SEGA's most epic action RPGs. Summon elemental spirits with the power of a magical ‘Armlet’ to battle an ancient evil that has risen in your land. From mountain fortresses to the dark shadow lands, danger and adventure await at every turn…
Beyond Oasis joins the ever-increasing line-up of ‘SEGA Forever’, a treasure trove of free SEGA console classics brought to life on mobile for the first time!
- Four elemental spirits to discover, each with their own powers to aid your quest
- Gigantic bosses, from rock monsters to ferocious red dragons
- Encounter ogres, zombies, wizards and more, in a world crammed with fantastical creatures
- Discover rare and valuable secret weapons to give you the upper hand in combat!
- Race in mini games to give you even stronger power ups!
MOBILE GAME FEATURES
- PLAY FREE with ad-support or ad-free via In-App Purchase
- SAVE YOUR GAMES – save your progress at any point in the game.
- CONTROLLER SUPPORT: MFi compatible controllers
“Definitely one of the best adventure games ever!” [97%] - EvilLights, Diehard GameFan Vol. 3 Issue #3 (March 1995)
“Sets new standards in Mega Drive adventures.” [93%] - Gus Swan, Mean Machines SEGA #29 (March 1995)
“An action-packed isometric hacking death-a-thon, and one of the most original action games to date.” [89%] - Rad Automatic, Computer & Video Games #160 (March 1995)
BEYOND OASIS TRIVIA
- Look out for the Omega Sword, Atomic Bow, and Hyper Bomb – these are the three strongest weapons in the game.
- Near Enemy Camp, there’s a secret race track. Finish the race in under 1 minute and 10 seconds and be rewarded with a Fire Bow!
- A prequel was released in 1996 called ‘The Legend Of Oasis’ and told the story of the creation of your ‘Armlet’ weapon
BEYOND OASIS HISTORY
- Originally released in Japan in 1994
- Developed by: Ancient
- Designer: Kataru Uchimura
- Composer: Yuzo Koshiro
- - - - -
Game apps are ad-supported and no in-app purchases are required to progress; ad-free play option available with in-app purchase.
This game may include "Interest Based Ads" (please see http://www.sega.com/mprivacy#3IBADiscolure for more information) and may collect "Precise Location Data" (please see http://www.sega.com/mprivacy#5LocationDataDisclosure for more information)
© SEGA. All rights reserved. SEGA, the SEGA logo, Beyond Oasis, The Story of Thor, SEGA Forever, and the SEGA Forever logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of SEGA Holdings Co., Ltd. or its affiliates.
Bug fixes and refinements
Ratings and Reviews
I love this game... but...
Game Center. I don't have it. I can't find it on the App Store. I heard Apple removed it in iOS 10. Problem is, Beyond Oasis is a long game. And the only way to save in that is through Game Center. Which I don't have and I can't get. SEGA, please, make the saves accessible without Game Center. It would make this a billion times better
Developer Response ,
Hi there, Game Center is located in the Setting menu on your device. Once you have logged in there, you should be able to save the game.
Beyond Oasis was a stellar game in 1994. Beyond Oasis is a stellar game in 2017. SEGA really has done a bang up job in bringing this to the mobile marketplace.
The touch controls, with the exception of attacking while crouching, work very well. I’ve already freed the Ifrit and haven’t once been held back by the controls. The graphics are some of the best the 16-bit era had to offer. The combat has weight to it and feels satisfying. The enemies are varied and start off as fodder, but gradually start to become legitimate threats. And, the boss battles and designs are pretty epic.
The only downside would be the game is rather short and the weapons you find are usually limited use. Regardless, this is definitely worth downloading.
Still great game but still need some fixes
First of all thanks for childhood reminiscences!
So I purchased no-Ads mode, and game now saving in iCloud without any Ads and also all Ads disappearing here all is fine.
BUT problems start when I go to offline mode:
1) Game give me 2 warnings that I must be online to enter GameCenter (I don’t understand why I need see it??)
2) Original local in-game save (feather’s icon inside inner game menu) show that game successfully saved if you pressed it, but when I completely restart game-app and go to selecting 4 local in-game saves slots - they are all still initialized, without any sign of my inner-save!
So for now game is playable in online mode if you are using iCloud OR semi-playable in offline mode till you won’t restart game-app (in other case progress will be simply lost!!!)
Please fix it!
I can’t be always online and need working local save as it was promised in iAP-purchase description!
- Sega America
- 154.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © SEGA. All rights reserved. SEGA, the SEGA logo, Beyond Oasis/Story of Thor, SEGA Forever, and the SEGA Forever logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of SEGA Holdings Co., Ltd. or its affiliat
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Upgrade $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.