BGluMon Pro - Blood Glucose Monitor is advanced and easy-to-use tool to watch for your blood glucose level on a daily basis.
It included tools for recording, editing, exporting data, calculating and drawing statistics and reports.
It does not measure your blood glucose level.
- HealthKit support: two-way sync allows sharing your data with Health app and HealthKit compatible applications as well as using their data to build your own charts and reports.
- PDF summary report feature allows building reports with daily and total averages, charts and table data with user-defined list of fields and sorting options.
- Storage manager allows removing specific records depending on date range and HealthKit source name.
- Exporting data in HTML or CSV format for analyzing by external tools. You can define list of exporting fields, their order in the exported table and sorting by any field in ascending or descending order.
- Experimental: Importing data in CSV format from external tools and applications.
- Past 24-hours averages and distribution calculation and charts on the front page.
- Supports adding categories, medication and comments to each record.
- Supports adding, editing and deleting your own categories ('morning', 'before lunch', whatever).
- Supports adding, editing and deleting your own medications.
- Simple editing or deleting any saved record.
- Auto-scaling logarithmic charts are comfortable as for high as for low values level observation.
- Calculating averages on daily, weekly, monthly or annual basis and drawing corresponding charts.
- Calculating distribution of measurements on daily, weekly, monthly or annual basis and drawing correspondent summary and hourly charts.
- Noting by color on the charts low, normal and high value level fields.
- Marking each history record by red, green or blue icon and color depends on user-defined levels - high, normal or low.
- Supporting both mmol/l and mg/dl units and converts automatically all entered before values.
- Included backup manager to save and restore backup data.
- Included autosaving snapshot for cancelling mistaken mass data operations.
- Wireless sync and file (backups/reports/exports) transfer between devices (using wi-fi or/and bluetooth).
- Sync data changes between devices using iCloud.
- Password protection.
- Supports both keyboard and wheel input methods.
This application is information recording tool only and not intended to diagnose, prevent or recommend treatment for any disease or illness.
Consult your doctor for informed medical advice about your health.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
a few bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Almost perfect for my needs
I have been using this app for several years now to monitor my Type II diabetes controlled by pills only. It does a nice job of syncing between my iPhone and my iPad. I tend to enter most data on the phone and generally use the iPad look at charts and review with my doctor. It would be nice to have a landscape view on the iPhone for charts and an explanation for the difference between total and daily averages , but otherwise it fits my needs nicely.
Long time satisfied user, not a paid agent. I have been using this app for quite a few years, and really like the ease of use along with the multiple reports available. Quickly syncs with my Health App to keep all my data in one place. I have found it very useful and informative. Tracking consistently over time gives me a great picture as to how well ( or not) I am controlling my diabetes. My doctor was very impressed with the reports and charts, and wanted to get it for herself.
Exactly what I needed.
There are many apps available that automatically collect data from the particular device they were made for. Most are very bad at rendering reports for sharing with your doctor. However, if your device specific app writes automatically to IOS Health, this app will read the glucose data from IOS Health and output really great customized PDF reports. Worth every penny I paid for it.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Anatoly Butko
- 8.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Anatoly Butko
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.