Make the most of your i.Concept by BH upright or indoor cycling bike, crosstrainer, treadmill or XKIT from PAFERS. Just choose among the geolocated videos from Kinomap and train! Watch your icon moving on the map and on the elevation line: your goal is to follow the rhythm of the original video.
A multiplayer mode is also available: up to 10 players can train on the same video.
The most realistic indoor training:
- if you own an i.Concept by BH upright or indoor cycling bike, crosstrainer or treadmill, the motor of the machine automatically will change the resistance/incline according to the elevation profile of the route. This way your training will be 100% realistic in the comfort and safety of your home
- if you own an XKIT de PAFERS, just place it on the crank of any bike (upright, indoor cycling, or road bike when using a roller) or on the flywheel of a crosstrainer, no matter the brand, and you will be able to see your progress in the App (as you pedal). With XKIT, you will have to manually change resistance according to the level shown in the App (as there is no communication between the App and the motor of resistance). This way, you will also be able to live at home outdoor trainings in a new and exciting way never seen before
You can contribute to add your own videos, shot either:
- with the free application Kinomap Maker
- with a GPS camera
- with your usual camera and a GPS logger*
- access to all Kinomap cycling and running videos posted by other users
- search by popularity, keyword, country, difficulty, duration, positive slope, etc
- 5 panels: video / map / elevation profile / description / complete dashboard
- view your instant power, speed, slope, distance, time, heart rate (if you have a Bluetooth Smart heart rate monitor)
- prepare your selection on www.kinomap.com from your computer and find them in your Favorites in the app
- displaying points of interest along the track
- easy setup in the equipment tab
- optimized for an external display: if you have an Apple TV or an HDMI adapter, transfer the video, the elevation profile and dashboard to your screen and maximize the space for the map
- some videos available in HD
- some videos display the heart rate of the movie maker (if shot with an iPhone)
- keep the history of your trainings to see your evolution
- post your results on Facebook, Training Peaks or RunKeeper
- You don't always have a good Internet connection when you are training or even no connection at all… With offline mode, download video for later use
- in-App subscription
- an i.Concept by BH fitness product:
+ upright or indoor cycling bike, crosstrainer and treadmill: are compatible with all versions of iPad and iPhone (using regular Bluetooth)
+ XKIT Appcessory is compatible with iPad 3 and newer, iPhone 4S and newer and iPod Touch 5th Gen and newer (using Bluetooth Smart)
* BH by Kinomap only works with i.Concept upright or indoor cycling bike, crosstrainer, treadmill. In these cases there will be 100% integration between the motor of the machine and the resistance shown in the App
* But if you use XKIT Appcessory you will be able to train with any upright or indoor cycling bike, roller or crosstrainer of the market, whatever the brand. When using in XKIT there won´t be integration between the motor of the machine and the resistance shown in the App. User will have to manually change resistance
* See website to learn more about Shooting and uploading geolocated videos
Thanks for training on BH by Kinomap. Our daily concern is offering you the best experience there is.
- Fixed Google connection issue
- Fixed minor bugs
Ratings and Reviews
RC09 not entered !
Hi. I bought my BH treadmill i.RC09 around 1500$. I found all other models but there was no RC09. Can u add RC09 to the model list please.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for reaching us. If you model isn't listed, simply select the generic model: BH FITNESS TREADMILL
All the treadmills work the same way, don't worry.
Not the best I have seen
Nice interface,easy to use, tons of options. No more boring workouts staring at the wall. Well done.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.