From anxiety and depression to eating disorders and self-harm, My World is designed to equip you with the knowledge, attributes and skills to manage issues, challenges and responsibilities faced in everyday life.
Being a Teenager can be quite a complex period in your life filled with lots of questions. My World is an information app which helps to answer some of the questions you may have about your mental, physical and emotional health. It provides easy to read explanations, advice and where to get help in both your school and your community.
• A Mood tracker with emojis that allows you to keep track of how your feel each day and identify any recurring patterns or triggers.
• My Relaxation: a meditation feature with breathing and relaxation exercises.
Published by Design Drawer Studios: This is an App Development Project based learning package available to schools, colleges and companies who want to deliver the PSHE curriculum in an innovative and practical way.
- Paul Houbart
- 160.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Brighton Hill Community School 2020
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.