The Bi-Lo app is here to help you score Wins for Your Wallet!
Look, just buying groceries without rewards or coupons is fine. That’s how our grandparents used to do it, and they turned out alright. But if you have an app that can save you time, money, and earn you points - why not buy groceries and reap those benefits? Seems like a no-brainer.
So, what all does the Bi-Lo app cover? Let’s do a list! People on the internet love lists.
• So many deals. The Deal of the Week, our Weekly Ad, Deals For You based on your shopping history. If there’s a way for you to save money, earn extra points, or BOTH (seriously, peep that Deal of the Week), it’ll be in the app.
• The Savings tab features SO MANY COUPONS and while that may seem overwhelming, it also features a very simple filter feature to help you find exactly what kind of coupon you’re looking for.
• The main reason you signed up for our Rewards program. Or should we say, the whole “point” of the program? Sorry, we couldn’t help ourselves. The app stores your Rewards card, so you can easily scan it on every grocery trip. You can also track your points in the app, and decide how to spend them - on future grocery purchases or fill-ups at Shell fuel stations!
• We can’t tell you what this is, hence the name.
MYSTERY BONUS (FOR REAL)
• Okay, but seriously - Mystery Bonuses are points multipliers that used to be printed on your receipt. So back in the day, you used to have to bring your paper receipt back to rack up those extra points. But NOW, we’ve have finally caught up to the present day! We no longer shop by candlelight, our stores are air conditioned, and Mystery Bonuses now appear digitally in the app!
• We have no real way of testing this - and thus no discernible proof - but we have a real strong feeling that just having the app on your phone will make you significantly cooler. All the money saving and points earning is just a real confidence booster, you know?
So that’s our list. Pretty sweet, eh? We know there weren’t a lot of buzzwords, and we would’ve loved to include a “Which frozen food promotion are you?” personality quiz, but that’s not an option here in the app store. But you have to admit, we do make a pretty compelling case for why you should have the Bi-Lo app on your mobile device. So if you haven’t yet, download it today, sign in to your rewards account (or sign up for the first time), and start racking up Wins for Your Wallet!
This update brings an updated Weekly Ad experience, with an improved ad view and background updates ready for future enhancements! We also made a number of small improvements, such as auto-scrolling of the home page banner and a new custom sound for push notifications. We have lots of exciting new features coming, so keep an eye out for new updates!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I understand that every store is different and you being able to sync the aisle location of a certain good with my app would require some hefty in-store and cloud software. I recommend allowing each user to store the aisle location of their items in their personal app for their home store. I would most definitely do this and like most people, I buy the same things week in and week out. It would safe me loads of time in the store. And no, I can’t remember where all the things are with children running everywhere...
Makes shopping easier
Not only is it organized, but it makes it so much easier to shop! You don't have to carry a paper or a list around with you, you have it right there in your phone. Which, if you're at all like me, you would have on you anyways. You can save deals to your list, and type your own list, all in one spot. You can activate coupons and they will automatically come off when you use your plenti card. I absolutely love it. I'm currently updating my app, hopefully it's just as great! ❤️
Search Feature and More Missing
Having the ability to view ads in list view is nice. It would be great if there was a search feature for the ads as well as the shopping list. An aisle locator would be great on the list as well to allow for sorting the shopping list in a logical order. The ability to scan and add coupons from the receipt would be great too. So bottom line, this app is more about ease of viewing ads than anything else.
- Winn-Dixie, Inc.
- 131.8 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE (1st generation), iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone SE (2nd generation), iPad Air, iPad Air Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad (6th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11‑inch), iPad Pro (11‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (7th generation), iPad (7th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (11‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (4th generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (4th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Southeastern Grocers LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.