From the maker of Scripture Typer, the #1 Bible memory app, comes Bible Memory Kids! Bible Memory Kids makes Bible memory fun and easy. Kids can memorize by themselves, even if they can't read!
Proven Deep Learning Engages 3 Areas of Sensory Memory:
• Mnemonic images engage visual & spacial memory
• Scripture songs engage auditory memory
• Single-key, simplified & guided typing engages kinesthetic (touch) memory
Kids grow stronger in the Lord by memorizing foundational, extended passages from the Bible:
• Psalm 23
• The Beatitudes from Matthew 5
• The Armor of God from Ephesians 6
• More to come (at no additional charge!)
Each passage has beautifully illustrated artwork and exciting music to accompany every verse, carefully designed to hook the verse in long term memory for easy recall.
You can also add your own verses!
• Record your child singing or saying any verses you add.
Kids can type their verses, as well. Only the first letter of each word is typed. The light-up keyboard highlights exactly which key to type, helping even youngest child to catch on! In addition to memorizing Bible verses, they’ll also learn the location of each letter on the keyboard. You’ll have fully fledged typists in no time!
Your kids will earn priceless gems as a reward for typing their verses.
Smart Review System:
After memorizing a verse, you’ll be reminded to review it in the future, as needed. A smart review cycle helps focus on verses that need review most, while using a less frequent schedule for verses your child knows well.
Multi-User & Family Friendly:
Create unlimited accounts and easily swap between users. All child accounts are stored under a single login, which is managed by the parent.
Your progress will sync between all of your devices.
You can memorize anytime, anywhere, even without the Internet! Everything will sync back up the next time you have an Internet connection.
Give your child a strong foundation, and equip your child for life in Christ. Get Bible Memory Kids today!
Scripture quotations are from the ESV® Bible (The Holy Bible, English Standard Version®), copyright © 2001 by Crossway, a publishing ministry of Good News Publishers. Used by permission.
iOS 13 Bug Fixes
-Troublesome card popups now appear full screen and allow swiping again.
-Recording issues resolved.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It is great for memorizing verses
Everything is great but there is just one slight problem: There is only a few levels on the gems and diamonds and that stuff. It only goes up to flawless
Love this app!
Best app for helping kids memorize Scripture! Fun and effective. It really works! I have a 6, 4, and 2 year old, and they all enjoy it. They love the songs and the pictures. The pictures and songs go with each verse, so it really helps them learn it—even my little ones that can’t read yet. My 6 year old loves reviewing the verses to collect rewards. Highly recommend!
3 stars with serious potential for 5
1) We do our daily devotionals as a family. Our primary tool is an iPad in landscape viewing mode. This app only has portrait mode. There is no landscape setting like there is in the main app.
2) Also, I tried to get technical support regarding this, however when I try to it says I have not linked an e-mail account. Searching the sparse options, I find no option for linking an e-mail account.
3) Another thing, I believe it should be easier to switch between children. Like a button tap in the menu.
That’s all I can think of for now. These all seem like very easy things to implement, and if done this app would be an easy five star rating.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.