THE EASIEST WAY TO MEMORIZE THE BIBLE!
BibleMinded is a fun and easy way to help you memorize the Bible. Pick verses from your preferred translation and use one of four study methods to help commit them to memory. BibleMinded will remind you to review verses you've already memorized, on a schedule you set, to ensure that you never forget them.
* 4 Study Methods - Flash Cards, Fill in the Blank, Multiple Choice, and Audio Recording
* Pick verses from some of the most popular Bible versions including NIV (English and Spanish).
* Choose a series of verses from a list of select memorization plans.
* Sync your memorization work between devices.
* Test yourself to ensure that you have memorized the verse by correctly typing the entire verse.
* Remember to review your memorized verses with daily notifications. Set the time and days that you would like to be reminded.
* Memorize an entire chapter and BibleMinded will break down the verses in the chapter into manageable pieces and walk you through the chapter verse by verse.
* Designed for iPad and iPhone
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
We're back with another update! On the heels of our recent update we've made some great imporvements that we think you'll notice right away. They are as follows:
• We've fixed an issue with device sync where some were not able to log in and sync verses across devices.
• For all our tablet users, we've improved the layout to make it much friendlier to use.
• Text in search results is now consistent and easier to read.
Thanks for your continued support as we give people access to the life-changing message of God's Word.
Ratings and Reviews
Great study tools, several bible versions, bugs
Love the easy use and that I have access to a few bible versions. The study tools include 4 options and the layout is easy. However, I have trouble with the app as it seems to freeze on me or not want to load. I don’t think it’s a connection issue but I could be wrong as this last time it stated that it couldn’t connect to the internet. I was hoping for something that I could use anywhere anytime and not need to connect to Internet or use data for that matter.
App not working anymore
I have used this app for years and think it’s the best scripture memory app around! But over the last couple of weeks the app won’t let me add new verses. The app support doesn’t work and their website contact info is not available. I would love to see this app fixed, but I don’t know how to report an issue. Hopefully someone sees this!
Is something wrong?
I love this app! But over the last 2-3 weeks, I have not been able to add any new verses or to get into the support forum. Is anyone else having problems? I have been using this app for over five years, and although there are a few things I would change, it is really VERY useful. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ I recommend it to all my friends! But I’m always afraid that someday the developer will abandon it. I hope it’s being fixed - but if no one else is having problems, I should look for a different solution.
The developer, American Bible Society, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- American Bible Society
- 21.3 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 7.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © American Bible Society
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.