Welcome to the FREE version of Bible Venture, the Bible-themed 2D platformer game.
Go on a grand adventure through the heavens and the earth to defend all creation from God’s enemies! Play as both an angel and humans, each with their own unique abilities, to navigate diverse worlds with fierce adversaries from the devil and his fallen angels to rock-throwing giants. Experience the cosmic conflict between good and evil, and use your skills to overcome the enemy’s schemes from the beginning of the universe to the Great Flood in the days of Noah. Help God restore all His enemies stole from Him, from the scrolls of heavenly mysteries to animals who need you to guide the way to Noah’s Ark. You will need both puzzle-solving techniques and perseverance to succeed.
PLEASE NOTE! Bible Venture “The Beginning” has some features in the game that can be purchased for real money. If you don't want to use these features, please disable in-app purchases in your device's settings.
- Play as famous Bible heroes, including: Michael the Archangel, Adam, and Noah.
- 60 Levels in all, with a Boss level at the end of each World.
- Explore 3 different worlds each composed of 20 levels focused around a key story from the Bible and increasing in difficulty as the game progresses.
- Utilize a variety of moves with each hero to fight against various enemies including fallen angels, forbidden fruits, giants, and three challenging bosses.
- Exercise your hand-eye coordination in learning how to use each hero’s weapon: from Michael’s offensive lightning swords to Noah’s defensive shield.
- Search for key items including scrolls and animals, and collect them all in each level.
- Become a part of the epic Bible narrative, which in this game emphasizes the beginning of the story, recorded in Genesis 1-6.
- Post your high score to share and challenge your friends.
*** World #1 - Elsewhen ***
Elsewhen refers to the realm of heaven where God and His angels dwell. Since heaven is an eternal or timeless domain, we can refer to it as “elsewhen” rather than “elsewhere.” This world in the game focuses on the story of Satan’s rebellion in heaven before the creation of the material universe. You take on the role of Michael the archangel. Michael fights against the fallen angels. At the end of the world, Michael must face the devil himself, a being who is described in the Bible as being both a seraph (snake/dragon creature) and a cherub (four-headed worship angel) at the same time. This heavenly war—the very first war—is described in Revelation 12:7-12. This world is based on this story.
*** World #2 - Eden ***
The beginning of human history happened in the Garden of Eden, where God placed Adam, the first man. Adam’s internal struggle with temptation is physically envisioned in this world. Forbidden fruit come alive and actually attack our hero. He must squish them, and eventually face the serpent and stomp him to death. This world is essentially a metaphor for Adam’s internal conflict taking a physical form. Adam succeeded in resisting until he was tempted by his wife.
*** World #3 - Apocalypse ***
Apocalypse is a Greek word meaning “uncovering,” but in modern terms it refers to the end of the world or destruction of all things. In our thinking today, the apocalypse hasn’t happened yet. But the Bible tells us that there already was an apocalypse thousands of years ago (2 Peter 3:3-6). This world in the game focuses on this story which is recorded in Genesis chapters 6-9. You take on the role of Noah. The giants (illegitimate offspring of fallen angels) will try to destroy you, and the terrain is very dangerous in this pre-apocalyptic ancient world. At the very end of the world, you will face the infamous leader of the second wave of fallen angels, Azazel. It will be a perilous journey, but you must use your skills to make it through the first apocalypse!
Ratings and Reviews
If you like platform games and Bible characters, this is for you. Some levels are real easy, some take some time to beat. I love it overall.
Great game and overall user experience. This game is addicting! Highly recommend playing.
- Choice Information Services, Inc.
- 64 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2015 IntegrityGames.com
- In-App Purchases
- Extra 3 Lives - Total of 6 Lives $0.99
- Unlock Elsewhen World - 20 Levels in Elsewhen $0.99
- Unlock Eden World - 20 Levels in Eden $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.