It’s hard to stay centered on God & His Word. That’s why the free YouVersion Bible App gives you tools to seek God’s heart daily: listen to audio Bibles, create Prayers, study with Friends, explore 2,000+ Bible versions, and much more. Download now!
On over 400 million devices around the world, people are reading, listening to, watching, and sharing the free YouVersion Bible App. 2,000+ Bible versions, in 1,300+ languages. Thousands of Reading Plans in 65+ languages. Add your own Prayers, Verse Images, Highlights, Bookmarks, and public or private Notes.
Customize your Bible App experience. Access everything when connected, or download specific versions to use offline.
Explore the Bible with your closest friends. Share honest conversations about Scripture with a trusted community. Grow together and share what you discover.
MAKE PRAYER A DAILY HABIT
* Use Prayer cards to keep track of your Prayers in the Bible App
* Easily organize Prayer lists
* Make your Prayers private or share with Friends
* Celebrate answered Prayer requests with your Bible App Friends
DISCOVER THE BIBLE
* Easily select from thousands of Bible versions, in 1,300+ languages
* Over 60 languages to choose from for your Bible App interface
* Choose from popular versions like the NIV, NASB, ESV, NKJV, NLT, KJV, The Message, and more.
* Offline Bibles: Read without network access (available for select versions)
* Listen to audio Bibles and enjoy skip, playback speed, and timer controls. (Audio Bibles available for select versions and are not downloadable.)
CONNECT WITH FRIENDS
* Center your friendships around Scripture in the Bible App
* See a stream of Bible activity that shows what you and your Friends are noting, bookmarking, and highlighting
* Comment to ask questions and enjoy meaningful conversations in the app as you study God’s Word together
STUDY THE BIBLE
* Thousands of Plans: Devotionals and Plans that lead you through specific topics, portions of the Bible, or the entire Bible in a year (both Bible in One Year and One Year® Bible)
* Watch and share video clips from The Bible Project, the “JESUS” film, “The Lumo Project,” and more
* Search the Bible using keywords
CUSTOMIZE YOUR BIBLE
* Themes let you select a color palette for your entire Bible App experience
* Verse Images turn Bible verses into shareable art
* Highlight with custom colors—just like a paper Bible
* Bookmark passages: Share, memorize, or keep track of your favorites
* Share verses with friends using social networks, email, or SMS/text
* Add Notes: Keep them private so only you can see them, or make them public to share with friends
* Cloud syncing: With a free YouVersion account, see all your Notes, Highlights, Bookmarks, and Reading Plans on any supported device
* Easy Reading: Adjust settings like fonts, spacing, and text size, and even read in Dark Mode
CONNECT WITH YOUVERSION
* Contact Support from inside the Bible App
* Join the @youversion community on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok & Pinterest
* Catch up on the latest at blog.youversion.com
* Access the Bible online at bible.com
Download the world’s #1 Bible App and enjoy the Bible experience loved by millions!
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Let me just start off by saying that the whole team with the Bible app is just amazing! I get email updates about what you guys are doing both with the app and in real life all the time, and what you all do is amazing. Truly spectacular! I’d also like to say that the app has really let me be able to connect more with God through easily accessible plans, devotions, friends, and several different versions of the Word right at my fingertips.
However, I do have a suggestion for future updates in the future. Of course, it’s just a suggestion, so you guys may already have something else planned or are doing something else, and that’s totally fine. My one suggestion is if our notes that we take could be seen where we’ve taken the note. As of right now, I can’t really find where my past notes are, and I think it’d be cool to look back on them when reading a book, chapter or verse again to see how that specific part of the Bible impacted us. I’m thinking it could be accessible through where one can already highlight, make an image of, take notes on, etc. and then have a little icon next to the verse that has the note. Again, this is just a suggestion. It doesn’t have to be taken into consideration.
Once again, you all working to improve both the Bible app and the lives of others are amazing! The app is super great, is very accessible (on that note, I even have it on my keyboard), and is daily impacting the lives of those who decide to dive into God’s Word! 😊❤️
Great bible app! It has the ability to read the scriptures to you while you read along which I absolutely LOVE! It has the ability to highlight and compare verses to other translations to try and understand the scriptures more fully. Also I love the function of creating verse images. And I love that they have updated it so I can format it to fit my wallpaper of my phone... so it can help me memorize scriptures better by saving at as my phone’s wallpaper. The only suggestions I would like to see updated is if they could allow the ability to share links in the comments or at the very least the ability to copy the link from the comment. As of right now you can’t copy anything from the comments. I would love to share links to sermons that is pertaining to the verses my friends are highlighting or studying... I’m sure there a lot of glitches and safe guards you would have to put in place to insure no one can share anything inappropriate. As a parent I like knowing my kids can’t click on anything and see anything they shouldn’t, so not sure if the benefit would outweigh the risks... Also if they could give us the ability to look up web searches for images that would pertain to the verse I’m creating an image for... if not no biggie. I just search it in my web browser and save the images and create them after they’ve been saved to my phone but thought it might make it more seamless. All in All a great App!!! I love it and use it mostly everyday.
It works when we work!
Guide for spiritual growth and manifestation of love, our real purpose is in us and it will wake you up as you start tapping into your relationship with our creator. The truth will set you free but it can only be seen when you surrender and give in with all your heart. We are here to light up our spirits and not the flesh as it will die and your spirit belongs to your creator but it’s your choice to get to know the truth, your flesh is dying everyday. Each day you live is a chance to know our creator with all our heart, Pray and speak no matter how long it takes for the answer, he is for you not against you, he knows all your sins but he cares more for your heart and your peace but it’s your free will to desire that for yourself and you do that by feeding your soul the word of truth, it will set you free and you will see your life on a different lense. It took me 35 years to figure out the truth. When you wake up don’t be afraid, keep praying, keep seeking him and you will rest. He loves you, he is with all of us waiting for us to reach out, we only get what we understand and when we don’t understand we ask for wisdom to understand the things the flesh mind doesn’t but I know now that our spirit does! Keep reading the word till he speaks to you even when you don’t understand it. Your spirit will understand and only you can do that. No one can do it for us, it is our free will. Live for your spirit not for your sinful desires on this earth.
- 143.7 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Belarusian, Bulgarian, Burmese, Cambodian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Haitian, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Kurdish, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Malayalam, Mongolian, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Shona, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Welsh, Zulu
- Age Rating
- © 2008-2019 Life.Church
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.