Bibledit: Now translation teams can edit Scripture on any device!
Here’s a quick list of capabilities that Bibledit provides for Bible translation teams today:
* Bibledit has much of the same functionality of Paratext, but it works on any smart device - including all types of computers and tablets and phones.
* A translation team can work with Bibledit via the Internet without installing anything. We call this the Cloud version. But for most translation team members, it will be better to install Bibledit locally. This is called the Client version. The Client version saves editing changes made by each team member to his/her device, and when they have an connection, their work will automatically be saved to the Cloud.
* Many excellent and scholarly translation resources available in Bibledit. And one can view translation resources while editing a translation on the same screen.
* Bibledit can port changes in a Bible text over to a local instance of Paratext. I think many translation team leaders will want to do this. But the opposite is also possible: Bibledit can receive Bible texts from Paratext.
* Bibledit has many powerful export options. These include creating web-ready HTML files, beautifully formatted OpenOffice files (which then can easily be turned into PDF files), and Sword modules for Bible-reading applications on all smart devices.
Transpose and fix double spaces in footnotes and cross references.
Forwards Bible from editone to editone2 in a workspace.
Runs on Mac M1 with arm64 processor.
Optionally coloured note status labels.
Moves notes from the non-editable prefix to the very end in the verse editor.
Updates the non-editable parts of the verse editor.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Teus Benschop
- 142.4 MB
- Requires macOS 10.10 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2016-2021 Teus Benschop
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.