A great insight to how a professional bike mechanic works.
The app is the most expansive bicycle repair guide in the App Store with over 100 sections, 36 professionally filmed videos containing over 4 hours of footage, 100+ high resolution images and over 32,000 words.
The app is broken up into 5 areas, these are:-
• Exclusive access to our private YouTube channel featuring 32 professionally shot HD video tutorials presented by Chuck Buckley, a UK professional cycling team Head Mechanic. These videos are not available on-line without this app.
• Each video tutorial is backed up with a list of tools required and fully presented step by step instructions with hi-resolution photographs.
• Comprehensive written tutorials backed up with high quality imagery to illustrate how to perform your own repairs
AT THE ROADSIDE
• An additional 6 video tutorials which can be viewed in an emergency whilst out riding.
• A unique feature with ‘get out of jail’ tricks that will get the rider home after a major breakdown at the roadside. One video shows how to use a £5 note to repair a torn tyre.
• Each of these videos also backed up with a list of tools required and fully presented step by step instructions with hi-resolution photographs.
• Annotated and clearly labelled hi-resolution photographs of each component on a bicycle. By fully explaining what each part does, the user will have a fuller understanding of the components, giving them the confidence to adjust and maintain that part.
• Easy to follow steps to help diagnose and remedy those common problems with your bicycle.
• Exclusive servicing guide written by Chuck Buckley encompassing weekly, monthly and annual servicing of your bicycle.
• Links to our social media pages and website.
• Link to email us with any questions or offer your feedback. We are always looking at ways to improve.
• Simply and fully explained instructions in plain English for both casual and serious riders alike.
NB. MAY NOT BE COMPATIBLE WITH OLDER DEVICES RUNNING iOS 9.3.5
eg. iPhone 4/4S, iPad (first generation).
bug fix and improved images for dark mode
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great app to do your own bike maintenance
Fantastic app I’m training to be a bike mechanic. This app is fantastic. I can go and reference things without bugging my coworkers all the time. I can study at home watching the videos and working on my bikes. The customer service is fantastic. They get back to you in a nano second through email. For the price it’s fantastic. Nothing out there like this. Everything is well thought out. The videos are great. Very pleased with my purchase.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the great review and great feedback. We are all about customer service and will try our best to help the users of the app.
We’re made up you’re enjoying using the app. Thank you!
I wish I downloaded the app sooner. The videos tutorials are very well presented, easy to follow and great quality. I used the app to replace my pedals, Chuck Buckley (great accent) walked me through it step by step in just a couple minutes.
Best bike repair app...ever!
If I need to know something about my bike that is wrong instead of going to my local bike shop, I’ve always use this app to get an idea and try to fix it by myself and save some bucks! It’s an amazing app!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.