Hosting a silent auction for your charity? Sports team? Playschool? Community league? Staff Christmas party?
You put so much effort into gathering items and setting up the auction, let Bid Beacon help you get the most return on your efforts! Auction setup and managing users is super simple. Invite users to the auction through the app or share a promotional page we make for you.
Bid Beacon makes it easy to setup, invite guests to and manage your silent auction. Start now with up to 5 items and 10 guests for free, and expand your auction as you need. All our pricing is flat fees, no percentage taken.
In addition to classic silent auction bidding, you can also add Donations, Buy Now, Live Auction and Blind Bid items. Guests can also place a single bid, or place a max bid and let the system re-bid on their behalf up to that limit.
Bid Beacon also offers payment of auction items, and lets you configure your Stripe, Square or PayPal account. This hugely streamlines the auction close process!
Bidding is easy, and push notification are sent to users when they are outbid, leading to bidding wars and increased revenues for your fundraising event.
Fixed bug where some users had issues completing PayPal guest payment
And don't forget lots of awesome changes from 5.1.0:
Categories have been overhauled for maximum functionality
- change image on category
- easily rename category
- sorting of categories added
- specify custom start/end times for categories
- optionally hide a category until start time
Taxes and fees added
- specify tax rates and the types of fees (like shipping) at the auction level
- on auction items, indicate which taxes and fees apply
Auction item changes
- specify custom start and end tim to bidding
- optionally hide an item until start time
- sorting of items added
Full raffle functionality added (only with Stripe payment for now)
- Upload an image for branding
- Specify the total payout, i.e. 50% for 50/50 raffle
- Set up ticket purchase tiers, i.e. 1 for $5, 3 for $10, etc
- Specify the payout per prize, you can have 1st, 2nd, 3rd place prizes
- As always, pricing for raffles is completely transparent and flexible
- Receipts emailed to buyers, winners notified by email
- Items you are following will now follow you across devices
- Sponsors can now be also be sorted
- A bit of cleanup for admins, including ability to hide warning about payment setup if they don't wish to use it
Ratings and Reviews
Works Perfectly with Incredibly Fast Support
This app worked perfectly for the two auctions that I’ve run. Whenever we had questions, support responded almost immediately and got us on our way.
Admin needs info after auction ends
Ease of use seems good (haven’t had complaints from users-Auction ended 1 hour ago). Adding items was easy. Fun to bid right up until the last minute. Wish app gave all people the countdown, not just the admin; people bidding from home couldn’t hear her give the timing. Problem is that now we only see user names for purchases once auctions has ended. Need to be able to see real names and emails as people signed up (the manage attendees list) after auction has ended in order to follow up with winning bids.
Great bidding app
We really enjoyed using bid beacon. They were quick to respond with all of our questions. I highly recommend. I would also recommend you try and have bidders download the app before they arrive at event.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Launch57 Inc.
- 32.2 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © ARC Business Solutions Inc. 2018
- In-App Purchases
- Small Auction Bundle $24.99
- +50 Products $9.99
- +50 Pictures $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.