Bring the landmark of Britain and perhaps the most famous clock in the world . The Big Ben clock has gone quite for many years for repairs but it doesn't mean that you cannot hear it famous bell again. Download this app and bring the beautiful sounds of Big Ben right in your home & lives!
Impress family and friends with this app. Your guest will be thrilled to hear it!
• ABSOLUTELY NO ADS. (IAP required to unlock features)
• Most realistic looking Big Ben clock app available in app store! We are the ONLY clock app of its kind for iPhone/iPad/iTouch.
• App can be set in landscape or portrait modes. Clock and image adjusts automatically
• If you set the alarm time and put this app in the background by pushing home button or turning it off, it will still sound the alert and Big Ben rings will go off.
• Hourly Bell chimes go off even if the app is in background
• Extremely easy to use interface.
• Hear Big Ben rings at every hour of the day. The rings correspond exactly to the hour i.e. hear 2 rings at 2:00am/pm or 6 rings at 6:00am/6:00pm and so on. How cool is that?!
• Hour and Minute hands move exactly how you would expect with a real Big Ben clock
• You can set the alarm for any time of the day
• Icon to show if Alarm is ON or OFF
• Options to hit Snooze or Awake buttons
• Hourly Bell chimes can be heard whether the app is background or foreground. (IAP required)
• Put this clock on device docking cradle and just get mesmerized by hourly chimes. Your guest and friends will be thrilled to hear it!
What are you waiting for?
- optimized app for iOS 11
- bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
disappointedYes. Very disappointed
I was delighted to find this app: had been looking for one for years--ever since 2013 when I purchased my first I-device. However, the application of the app features is clumsy at best, and the first twelve notes of the hourly announcement are missing. As others have also pointed out, there is no quarterly chime either. So, compromise! and chime every thirty minutes?
Realistic chimes: (such as they are) but inconvenient to say the least for those of us who use/need Voiceover. The optional pictures does nothing for us except use screen real estate and eat battery life.
Big Ben surely makes a beautiful sound when playing the Westminster Chime on top of the hour! But it keeps playing 4 Strikes every hour, which is ok for me because it’s like a notification alarm.
Not as nice as I thought it would be
Looked like it would be a nice clock to have. I wanted something pretty with the quarterly chimes, I should’ve read reviews first. You can listen to part of the chimes once then you get to pay for an upgrade. I do wish the description of the app would make these things clear. As I read the reviews I learned that even if I paid the $1.99 upgrade it might still not work & the chimes are not the full Westminster chimes. I have inherited a lovely grandfather clock that needs to be fixed. I had thought this would satisfy my desire to hear that ring again, but alas, I shall have to look elsewhere.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.