A simple to use program based on the Top Ten Sports App, "Bracket Maker for the iPad". This BIG bracket maker lets you place up to 128 players in your own SINGLE and DOUBLE elimination tournament style. It is easy as 1-2-3.
1) Choose your tournament type, Single or Double
2) Choose your assignment type; random or seedings (double elim. only supports random assignments)
3) For Random assignments, you can choose how players in each match, 1 vs 1 or 2 vs 2
4) Type in the names (up to 128 players)
5) Push copy to brackets.
Note that for double elimination tournaments, you can only use random assignments of players.
This program brings in great features:
* You can save the player list -- This is handy if you hold regular tournaments with basically the same set of players. You can adjust the player list using an edit feature.
* You can load and save tournaments -- Unlimited number of tourneys can be created.
* You can print your brackets
* You can email your brackets -- This way you can share the results with the participants
* You can enter scores for each match (if you want to)
* You can have singles or doubles matches in a random player assignment
You don't have to worry about byes. You just enter the number of players you want and then hit copy. It's that easy. The program figures out who goes where.
For large seeded single elimination tournaments, the program splits the field into 16 player (max.) divisions. This allows seeding to follow the divisions similar to the crazy March basketball tournaments. It also lets you adjust one division without messing up the other brackets.
IF YOU NEED TRIPLE ELIMINATION, ROUND ROBIN or OTHER TYPES, check out the Bracket Maker for iPad. This BIG bracket is for single and double elimination only but for up to 128 players.
You can see how the program works and see its features by watching the youtube video at:
Bug fixes. Fixes crash when selecting settings multiple times
Ratings and Reviews
Will not allow me to save player list
Program locks up when trying to save the player list.
Buggy and lacking features
I bought this specifically for the double elimination feature that it says it has, but I see no options for. The app also crashes most of the time when clicking the settings button, and when it doesn't crash, there is only 1 setting (option to enter a score). Useless at this point.
Developer Response ,
You just select new tournament and pick double elimination. If you need more help, check the help document under the ? button.
I got myself back
You just half to enter a name and press return and boom!! Player comes in.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Jacques Romano
- 3.1 MB
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Jacques Romano
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.