Join over a million creators who have sold their t-shirts, art, clothing, merch, prints, jewelry, and other weird and wonderful stuff with Big Cartel.
Take your Big Cartel shop with you anywhere you go! With this app you can easily manage products, orders, discounts, and account settings to sell your work whenever, wherever.
- View your shop’s stats in a glance with the Dashboard
- Create, edit, and rearrange products
- Add product images from your photo library
- Track which orders you’ve shipped and which you haven’t
- Accept in-person payments using cash, or credit cards via Stripe
- Add, edit, or remove discounts anytime
- Search orders, view order details, and print packing slips
- Send receipts instantly
- Adjust your account settings, including your email and shop description
You can do all that and more while you’re away from the computer, making it perfect for selling at craft fairs, concerts, and other live events!
We hope you love this app, and a rating or review in the App Store would be awesome. If you ever have questions, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re here to help!
You asked for a faster way to collect card details at events and we heard you. Thanks to our friends at Stripe, there’s a new card reader that works directly with Big Cartel for iOS.
Ratings and Reviews
So far so goo
I would love it if we could get to our dashboard from the app so that we are able to get to our discounts page and create or delete discounts codes for our customer as well as do other things right from the app! Also to the developers can we get some templates with notification/welcome bar if at all possible. I love how easy it is to access my inventory but that notification bar is something I think would put big cartel over the top! I would’ve gave you all a 5 big after my last update I can’t access my app all I see is black! I have an iPhone which is updated to ios11 if that helps
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback! We're continuing to make improvements to the app so we appreciate the input. :) In terms of the app loading issue, here's a quick fix for now - in your iPhone’s Settings, go to General > Storage & iCloud usage > Manage Storage. Within that section you’ll see the Big Cartel app - select it and delete it. Once it’s deleted, try reinstalling the app from the App Store to see if that clears it up.
Easiest and Most Beneficial Site for Local Artists!
My favorite part about Big Cartel is that you keep all the money, and money is easily transferred into your bank account. It is also INCREDIBLY EASY on both ends of the transaction for buyer and seller. I am able to look at insights and get 100% of the information I need (i.e name of client, address, revenue, etc.) in order to make a thriving business. If making and sending prints on your own is accessible to you, I HIGHLY recommend Big Cartel if you are an artist!
Two areas to improve
I enjoy using Big Cartel. It is reasonably priced and looks slick, BUT there are two big things I think the site needs. I am always back peddling with emails to costumers to compensate for these missing features, which is a waste of my time.
1. customers should be able to to add comments at check out. I understand by adding this feature it may reduce the amount of postings packages you sell, but it’s a pretty basic feature to offer. Given I sell baby crowns with a number on the front, it would be virtually impossible to do separate options for all numbers. Comments could help with this.
2. shipping notifications should be upgraded to show carrier and have a place to add tracking number for ongoing status. This is standard for pretty much all online shops these days. People don’t want to be left in the dark with their orders.
Let me know if I am missing these features. Thank you.
Developer Response ,
Hi Vanessa, thanks for your input! There is a notes field at checkout that customers can enter special details into when they place their order, and you'll be able to see the notes they've added in the order details in your admin. We'll keep your thoughts about shipping notifications in mind as well!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.