If you often facilitate training classes, workshops, or "Lean Coffee" meetings, you know how important it is to timebox group activities and show a big, visual timer to the audience to guide their exercises. That's exactly where Big Countdown Timer comes in.
- Countdown timer from 1 min to 10 hours.
- Resizable window to take up as much (or little) screen real estate as you want.
- Stop/start/reset and set.
- Multiple alarm sounds.
- Flash the window upon alarm.
- Option to keep the window on top (also works with Keynote and PowerPoint).
- Prevents sleep while countdown is active.
- Intuitive interface.
It's as easy and simple as that!
"Keep window on top" now also works with Keynote in presentation mode
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Simplicity ++. Sound?
I really like the simplicity of this app and the ability to resize the countdown timer! A couple of questions… how do I get the sound to play once the timer is complete? My Macbook (2016) doesn’t play the audible alarms (Bell, Glass, etc) when the timer has expired (and the volume is set to appropriate level). Also, is there a way to add an “Always on Top?” feature to allow the timer to sit on top of other apps? This is extremely helpful for training/presentations when running a PowerPoint deck. Thanks!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.