TripBucket brings you an interactive guide to the Big Island and all the island has to offer. The App includes a broad range of things to do like exploring Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, Diving with Manta Rays off Kona, visiting the best beaches, and where to find the best Poke.
TripBucket is a fun and easy way to Plan, Do and Share those "Must-Do" experiences while you are on the island.
- Entries have descriptions, map, local weather, relevant articles, Tips and Things to Do
- Nearby restaurants, bars and hotels
- 1,000’s of photos show you what to expect at each location
- Search for things to do or find them by categories
- See map of the entire island and where all the things to do are located
- See current weather forecast for around the island
- See our recommendations for best restaurants and local eats
- See the best beaches and golf courses
- Book tour packages available throughout the island
- Schedule of major upcoming events and festivals
- Read about and see photos of what others have done
- Build and Track your personal list you want to do while on the island
- Utilize Detailed mapping and directions capabilities
- Add your personal Tips, Things To Do and Photos
- Keep family and friends informed of your travels around the island
- Make your own Recommendations to the TripBucket community
- And much more!
Have questions or comments? Send them to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
- Improved usability.
- Bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- TripBucket Inc
- 113.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2013 Tripbucket
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.