Highly rated by teachers, parents and kids of all ages!
This is the school version of the popular Big Math Flash Cards app with all the features unlocked.
Flip the card just like a real flash card! Simple, clean and easy to use interface. The front side of the card shows the question and the back side of the card shows the possible answers. Just tap to flip the card. Once you answer the question correctly, flick the card off the screen by swiping up.
- Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division
- Randomly generated numbers
- Score percentage and elapsed time displayed
- Configurable number of questions and difficulty levels
- Configurable number of answers (2, 4, 6 or 8)
- Supports landscape or portrait card display modes
- Selectable flash card color themes
- Turn all sounds on or off
- Review Incorrect - review the questions that were answered incorrectly
- Score Cards - view and review past scores and questions
- Specific Numbers - practice a single or multiple specific numbers
- Advanced Levels - advanced difficulty levels 4, 5 and 6
- Mixed Operations - ability to have cards with mixed operators
- Flash Card Mode - displays the answer instead of multiple choice
(swipe up to mark the card correct, swipe down to mark the card incorrect)
Thanks for using Big Math Flash Cards! The most popular math flash card app in the App Store. We are always making improvements, fixing bugs and adding new features. If you have any questions or suggestions please email us at email@example.com
* Updates to support the new iPhone 12 and iPad Air
Previous Release Notes
* Now supports "Custom Cards", which gives you the ability to create your own questions! To access the "Custom Cards" feature, just swipe left/right on the main screen and then select "Custom Cards".
Ratings and Reviews
Good app, but room for improvement
Good app. Reminds me of old school flash cards. My only complaint is I wish the number selection option allowed the option to select both numbers in the problem.
Good BUT could be better if....,
I use this to help teach my 8 year old multiplication. Works as advertised but could be perfect if the following two improvements could be made:
1). Allow the user to configure the number of answers displayed for the user to pick from rather than always displaying 8 choices. Eight choices are too many to choose from. Multiple choice tests usually offer 4 or 2... so why 8? Let us configure that option!
2). This is a biggie for me. When displaying the multiple answer list, how about displaying the choices in numerical order!?? It’s frustrating at best for the user to have to fish around for the right answer when we are trying to develop mastery of math through speed. Displaying the answer choices in sorted order will help!
So... can the developer release an update to accommodate the above?
Good, not great
This app has some solid features but could improve in some aspects. There is potential in this app but there are other ideal apps that are free and address the same mathematical content. The amount of answers displayed is not realistic since most typical multiple choice questions only have 2-4 options. This feature should be one that the user can configure and choose. Would not recommend paying $3 for an app as simples as this one.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Masato Takagi
- 3.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Masato Takagi
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.