Big Mountain Snowboarding comes to Mac! Use multitouch or keyboard and mouse to control a snowboarder down 16 huge crazy slopes with realistic controls.
* Two finger swipes to control the snowboarder
* Swipe up to jump
* Swipe left or right to turn
* Use a third finger to tuck or grab.
* Hold down left button and move left/right to turn
* Right button to tuck/grab
* Swipe upwards or spacebar to jump
* Arrow keys to move/tuck/jump.
* 4 new maps!
* Fixed some jump camera problems on steep slopes.
* Fixed some animation glitches.
* Fixed a memory corruption crash.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Does Not Open
Well I bought this app and it will not open. Hopefully there will be an update soon to fix this problem.
Maybe for a kid. There is really no challenge to the game. Got better games on my iphone for cheaper than this. Just really not challenging enough to even make it worth download. Played 2 levels and just quit. Kinda boring. You just control snowboarder to go left,right and then jump and while in air you can spin or grab board and that's it. Not really much to it.
Good Game! Has Potential!
The game is pretty basic. You can jump and turn and all that other stuff. The quality is pretty good! Some of the levels are also quite fun. But, here are the let downs. No cool tricks like superman and flips. Needs some VERY HARD LEVELS!!! Also it needs different characters and boards.
What I want in the Next Update:
2-More levels-Hard ones
3-Different boards and Snowboarders
The game is great for its price. I would get it before it gets even better.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.