From the renowned music educators at Brooklyn Music Factory comes Big Music Games, a completely new way to learn music fundamentals at home, independent of any particular instrument. These music education games have one goal: To give kids a simple, easy, and very effective learning tool that the whole family will love to play.
Big Music Games challenges students to level up in four categories: Harmony, Melody, Rhythm and Songwriting. Download and join our community today!
Based on Brooklyn Music Factory's BLAM (Big Lessons About Music) Games, played by thousands of students for nearly a decade at our home in Brooklyn, NY.
Who is this for?
* Kids aged 4-9 and their families
* Parents who want to keep music education joyful
* Anyone starting their first music lessons
* Players of any instrument (that includes singers!)
What is included?
* Big Music Games currently has 60 levels over 4 games in 4 different categories
* A constantly growing library of games
* Each game challenges the student to gradually level up their ear training skills
* Each game is unique in its gameplay and engages the player differently each level
* Players earn badges to track their progress as they go!
* Multiple user logins allow the whole family to play, and each family member’s progress will be saved.
GREAT PREMIUM FEATURES
While you can always play the first 3 levels of every game for free, we offer the following options:
* Subscribe to unlock all levels of all games:
* No matter how many games we release, you will have access to all games and all levels (regardless of what type of subscription you have).
ABOUT BROOKLYN MUSIC FACTORY
Brooklyn Music Factory is a music school located in the Gowanus neighborhood of Brooklyn, NY. We believe that learning music can and should be a joyful, communal experience. We teach a game-based curriculum with our BLAM games. Big Music Games was born of these exact same games, and we're excited to bring a little piece of Brooklyn to your home.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Need help? You can reach out us at https://intercom.help/big-music-games
Security bug fixes!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This app is perfect for helping students grasp concepts of rhythm and ear training in a not-at-all boring way! Fast response from developer when I had an issue logging in once. ( It was just me, not the app) I know they’re still working on some things, like adding more profiles for more users. I wish would leave me logged in, but no worries. I expect more exciting additions from Brooklyn Music Factory!
Perfect for music teachers
I’m a piano and voice teacher and this app has CHANGED MY LIFE as a teacher. My students are learning ear training faster than before, and they love practicing with Big Music Games! Highly recommend!!!
Always looking for new apps for my students. Brand new iPad, downloaded this. Made a new account. Pressed “play” and it sends me to the apple store page. Just thought you guys would like to know. I’m deleting it from my ipad for now to make room for other things, but let me know if the bugs get fixed! looks awesome!
- Brooklyn Music Factory LLC
- 879.3 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Brooklyn Music Factory LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Big Music Games: All levels $9.99
- Big Music Games: All levels $59.99
- Word Beat: Level 3 Unlock $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.