Best 100 iPhoneography Apps" - italianeography.com
1. Big Photo provides multiple options to enlarge or down size your photos or images to any custom sizes, set metadata options - set or update copyright and author information, remove GPS and privacy related information
2. Big Photo provides crop tool to crop a "small" portion out of your full resolution photos/images, and produce high quality "blow up" results.
3. Big Photo provides capability to view large images or photos over 45MPs (like panoramas) up to 115MP for latest iPhone/iPad, as well as small icons, all in full resolution, and zoom to pixel level. Double tap to zoom in/out.
4. Big Photo provides Rotate/Flip at any angle, support alpha channel (transparent region).
5. View EXIF data
6. Pick picture from video for editing/saving
7. Work as your device's universal image tool: for images in your emails or other apps, "Open in..." can launch Big Photo to view or edit.
From this version 4.3.15, we are offering a subscription based "Unlimited Batch Services" in-app purchase. For users previously purchased Batch Resizer option, the app still works as before.
+++In-App purchase: Unlimited Batch Services+++
- Annually auto-renewable subscription
- $2.49 per year
- Including all Batch Resizer functions, plus freely select any number of photos to share with preprocessing - auto crop to square, downsize to certain dimension, export to JPG/PNG/TIFF.
For user terms and conditions, please visit:
***** "Great app that resizes photos to 200%+ their original size without ruining their quality. Resulting output is similar to that of resizing algorithms in Photoshop. I use this app daily and it always gives me what I want in a timely, stable manner. This app is truly a useful and prized tool in my arsenal of photo apps." - T.M., U.S.A
***** "5 stars for ability to zoom in really close and crop a small portion of a photo in high quality and custom dimensions. The slow and clunky user interface has been fixed in the recent version. It is now a joy to use, and tremendously useful." - Maria, Greece
***** "There are a number of creative apps that are really useful but lack decent resolution output. Big Photo does an excellent job or sampling up and making those other apps more creatively useful... A much needed tool for mobile art and photography. Highly recommend." - Poetry, UK
***** "I am thrilled to have this tool. Thank you to the developers of Big Photo." - HallYoung@Art, USA
>>> iOS 7/8 requires you to turn on settings/privacy/photos/Big Photo in order to scroll photo library seamlessly. To turn on settings/privacy/camera/Big Photo for taking pictures. Big Photo does NOT use any of your location or privacy information.
(Keywords: full resolution, digital zoom, photo viewer, photo reviewer, crop, resize, scale, rotate, flip, very large photo, very big picture, very large image, huge image, huge picture, huge photo, iTunes File Sharing, photo import, photo export)
Remove iCloud entitlement.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Very useful app for high res images
I use BigPhoto all the time for checking size and resolution. I found out through painful trial and error that many iPad apps will downsize my high resolution photos, either the dimensions or resolution or both! If you’re printing images or creating artwork to spec this is disastrous and disheartening to realize that you’ve just worked for hours to create something you’re happy with, only to export it back to your computer or to your POD company and find out the output size is way lower resolution than you started with. BigPhoto has helped me out so much in that respect. Now I can see before I waste my time which apps are going to output at a resolution that I started with. It’s great at checking all kinds of details but it can do so much more than that. As I move more of my creative workflow to my iPad I will be using this app even more.
Part of my Essential Toolkit for Creativity
I have used Big Photo for several years. It is one of the first apps I install when upgrading iPads. I use it weekly at a minimum. Big Photo can do many things, do them to really large files, and can do them in batch mode, too. In particular, I use the "check and/or change dpi" and the "check/resize" functions. (It is hard to believe that Apple STILL doesn't include pixel size in the Photos app!). It can crop images and I will go here to crop instead of struggling to do an accurate crop in some apps.
I prefer to do these simple functions in a small, fast app rather than opening up a really big memory sucking, convoluted app that wants me to create a "Project" and keep the image loaded when all I want to do is see how big a photo is. If this sounds like a useful tool for you, I can strongly recommend it.
Great app BUT dislike subscription option
This app does it's job well with many options available to the user. What I don't care for is the recent subscription addition involving batch processing of photos. It's like offering a wrench to a mechanic and telling him if he tightens 5 or more bolts you'll have to charge him. In my opinion this should have been a feature by default. A less intrusive way would have to offer a "Pro" version of Big Photo incorporating this feature. That's only my opinion and yet I'm still giving it a good rating because it is a good app.
- ZynSoft INC.
- 31.2 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Zynsoft Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Batch Resizer - Gold $2.99
- Batch Resizer - Basic $0.99
- Batch Resizer - Silver $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.