Big Potato Games – easy to pick up, impossible to put down.
Just like loading a hot buttered baked potato with chilli and cheese, our app serves up loads of tasty extras to make your Big Potato games even more enjoyable.
Here’s what’s on the menu:
Bucket of Doom: the death-dodging party game
- More Doom than you can shake a club-footed street pigeon at with an extra 20 Doom Cards to escape from.
- Cook up and submit your own Doom Scenarios for a chance to get your name in the next Bucket and the game for free.
Mr Lister’s Quiz Shootout: like an old-style Western shootout but with brains for guns.
- Hit ‘n’ miss sound effects panel to build the tension.
- 20 unique question cards, each with tougher-than-ever tiebreaker.
Scrawl: the game of disastrous doodles and godawful guesses.
- Scrawl Stopwatch to speed up the slow doodlers.
- Rule Randomizer to spice things up with new, weird rules.
Obama Llama: the simple rhyming charade game with the odd-sounding name.
- New and updated ‘Tina the Llama’ countdown timer.
- 40 juicy new celebrity rhymes to act, describe and mime your way out of.
And all this is just the start. Throughout the year we’ll be updating the app with fresh content and new exciting features.
Optimized for iOS 13
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I went to play list live 2019 and got two of your games one was Don’t Get Got and the other was wired things humans search and my family plays them for family game night and we love them they are super fun so I thought I should download your app and it is just as cool as the games. P.S. Thanks for Potato Plushes
Bucket of Doom
This game is pretty whack to be honest. I think some people aren’t creative/funny enough to play a game like this. I literally bought the game and played for 20 minutes and was one of the worst experiences I’ve ever had. Sorry guys
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.