Big Win Hockey 2020 12+
Fun Ice Hockey Sports Game
Hothead Games Inc.
Designed for iPad
- Offers In-App Purchases
The #1 Mobile Hockey Game!
Time to hit the ice with BIG WIN Hockey! From the opening face off to the final buzzer BIG WIN Hockey is the game for everyone.
CREATE your own unique dream team, COMPETE against opponents from around the world, WATCH your team battle it out on the ice, BOOST your player’s passing, shooting, skating and other skills and get ready to hoist the Daily Trophy for the ultimate BIG WIN!
* Full team and player customization allowing you to create your own fantasy team!
* Open Bronze, Silver and Gold card packs to find new players, skill boosts to improve your team and collect other cards to stay at the top of the standings
* Play game-changing Big Impact cards and watch them affect the outcome when they come to life as the exciting on-ice action unfolds!
* Earn coins and Big Bucks by playing matches, leveling up and winning the Daily Trophy so you can open more card packs!
BIG IMPACT CARDS
* Big Hits
* Tape to Tape
* Offensive Draws
* Defensive Draws
* Puck Luck
* Puck Magnet
* Injury Free
* and many more…
* Universal app for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch
* Accessible experience for everyone
* Game Center leaderboards
* Twitter and Facebook integration
Other games in Hothead Games' BIG WIN Sports Series include:
BIG WIN Baseball
BIG WIN Basketball
BIG WIN Football
BIG WIN Soccer
BIG WIN Racing
Play your favorite sport with BIG WIN Sports! Go for the BIG WIN!
© 2020 Hothead Games Inc., Hothead, Big Win and Big Win Sports are registered trademarks of Hothead Games Inc., all rights reserved.
BIG Updates for more Hockey fun!
Ratings and Reviews
I was playing in a tournament and won my first two games of it. Then comes in 8 teams with all platinum players who are level 2-6 (that’s what I faced at least.) And I makes me wonder are there bots in this game? Probably, and I’m done with that. BUT DONT HAVE A LEVEL 3 BOT HAVE ALL PLATINUM PLAYERS! AT LEAST MAKE IT ALL SILVER OR BRONZE/COPPER PLAYERS! It disappoints me when I lose the those kinds of teams. Yes I know that people can buy players with real money (basically) to get the good players. But nobody is gonna spend hundreds of dollars on an OK game like this. If I was a developer I would put in a trophy/ level system at least. Or just delete the bot teams in general. The higher the level, the better the teams. Ex: lvl 1 v lvl 1 would be the easiest out of all of it. I just don’t like loosing to bots with the best players. Fix it and I’ll be happy.
It's fun until...
So you get the game and everything seems good. You're winning, getting rare, and even got so addicted you spent some money. Everyday you play it and put hard work into it until you go to Verizon/sprint/at&t/T-Mobile and get a new phone. You can't wait to play it on your brand new phone until it asks you to sign in. You know you're team name, you know all of the information, but for some reason the developers thought it would be a good idea to make a password for you that is hard to locate and impossible to guess. So you go on their website and deal with their terrible, and I mean terrible, service to get you account back and after two weeks(that's how long it takes those idiots) your back in! Except now you get matched with people 100 levels better than you and you can't win a single game, ruining all of the fun you used to have. I mean, not to mention you can't even control the players. Please do not get this game as you are setting yourself up for disappointment.
Ok, so I got the game and started playing, right? Opened that first pack of cards, named my team, customized the players, all that good stuff, right? I won the first game, then bought the bronze card pack, ok? Then I wanted to play my team again. I select my impact cards and wait. The team I'm playing pops up. Remind you I am level 1 with terrible team chemistry and bronze players galore. This team is level 92 and has mostly platinum players, with a few gold players. How is this fair?!?! I don't know why they match you up with impossible teams you could never hope to beat. This happens on all games. Also, my little brother noticed a glitch that would cause all teams he played to be called Opponent and the players Player. Not that big of a deal, but...yeah.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Hothead Games
- 67.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2020 Hothead Games, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Stack of Big Bucks $1.99
- Pile of Big Bucks $4.99
- Briefcase of Big Bucks $9.99
- Locker of Big Bucks $24.99
- Truckload of Big Bucks $99.99
- Superstar Pack of Big Bucks $49.99
- VIP Pack of Big Bucks $24.99
- Boost Pack of Big Bucks $9.99
- Starter Pack of Big Bucks $4.99
- Starter Pack of Big Bucks $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.