We are excited to present Big Seed to a larger audience. This was the
first multistep thinking game to incorporate JiJi the penguin. Up
until now, it has only been available in schools, which will often have a Big
Seed hall of fame. The goal is to unfold the colored "seed" tiles to
perfectly fill all the empty cells. Sound easy? Try to get through all
ten levels without overheating your cerebral cortex to near boiling
levels. If your scorched neurons force you to raise the white flag in
defeat, it'll be infuriating to know that 2nd graders across the
country charge through the whole thing as the culmination of MIND
Research's award-wining ST Math curriculum!
* Fun and intuitive touch-driven controls.
* Word-free problem solving. Suitable for all ages across the globe.
* Final levels look deceptively simple, but will challenge even Nobel Laureates.
* Graphs your progress.
* Supports multiple profiles.
* From the award-winning creators of STMath®.
* All new puzzles for those familiar with the school version.
* Proceeds support our non-profit mission of elevating math achievement.
Support iOS 11
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
BIG SEED IS AWSOME
Omg I have to say the creators get an A+++++++++ this should be the ciriculum instead of JIJI (ugh )but you should get this app even if it is hard at times you get through it and the instructions are self explanatory so yeah!!👌❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
I think it’s really fun, way better than ST math. You can fail as many times as you want and you don’t have to start over. It lets you see where it will fold (at least on iPad) and is sometimes hard, but not always.
Excellent puzzle for kids and adults alike!
This is the second best free puzzle game I've found! KickBox by the same company was more challenging overall.
The developer, MIND Research Institute, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- MIND Research Institute
- 10.3 MB
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- ©2017 MIND Research Institute
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.