From BigTime®, the leading cloud-based time and billing software, comes a mobile app that revolutionizes the way you track time, log expenses and manage projects. Introducing BigTime Mobile®, the iPhone app that puts BigTime’s pro-level time and expense tracking functionality into the palm of your hand.
TIME TRACKING, ON THE GO
• Easily track your time, online or offline.
• User-friendly format, with one-tap timers.
• Fully customizable, with daily/weekly views.
• Submit timesheets right from the app.
• Links directly to QuickBooks.
HASSLE-FREE EXPENSE ENTRY
• Intuitive mail-like expense entry interface.
• Log reimbursable expenses online or offline.
• Upload iPhone photos of your receipts.
• Track costs by project, task, type and more.
• Auto sync with web for instant backup.
• Submit in app and link to QuickBooks.
REAL-TIME TEAM/PROJECT INFO
• One-tap access to your clients and staff.
• Call, text or email clients right from the app.
• Offline access to customer contact info.
• Syncs with your existing BigTime account.
• Gives you big picture of job/client data.
With BigTime Mobile®, you can take your show on the road and never again be out of touch. Powerful, smart and easy to use, BigTime Mobile takes remote time and expense tracking to a whole new level — putting the most popular features of BigTime into one tiny package.
With the latest update, BigTime adds a search feature to the project list page. In addition, we've made some behind the scenes changes to fix a few issues which caused system crashes for a limited set of users.
Ratings and Reviews
Maybe ok for Time Tracking, Awful for Expenses
The time tracking is inconsistent especially if you’re logging time from your PC and mobile. The app doesn’t sync well at all.
Expenses- once a report is rejected, it can only be edited from a browser (mobile or PC). However, once updated, the mobile browser format is terrible and you’ll need to go to a PC to submit the updated report.
If you try to update a rejected report from the mobile app, an error that the report is “locked” will prevent you from updating anything.
It’s somewhat usable, but the timers stop working correctly if they’re created on a PC and then accessed from the mobile app. I end up with duplicates of the same time that I then have to delete. I’ve given up for now and just use the browser interface.
Almost complete garbage
This app regularly deletes correctly uploaded and submitted receipts. Providing screenshot proof of these constantly and consistently reproducible problems to “tech support” accomplishes nothing. They’ll ask for your phone type and then say they can’t reproduce the problem and that’s that. Coming up on 2 years I’m forced to use this app and it’s not getting any better. So, plan on re-uploading several or more receipts every week when they are randomly deleted days later.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.