biiCADo Touch is a 2D CAD-application, optimized for use in mobile devices such as the iPhone or iPad. The intuitive operation and a variety of CAD Tools enable fast and efficient creation of technical drawings in DXF format. Create PDF documents of your drawings and send them directly from biiCADo touch, to share them with others.
Demovideos can be found at: http://www.bast2i.com/support.html
• Create 2D CAD drawings
• Drawing in Inch and metric units
• Import / export of DXF and PDF documents via e-mail
• Dropbox support
• OneDrive support
• Google Drive support (iOS 11 and later)
• Organize your DXF- and PDF-documents clearly in project folders
• Manage your DXF- and PDF-documents via iTunes
• Undo / Redo any number of times
Supported geometry elements which can be created and edited:
• Point, Line
• X-Line, Polyline, Rectangle, Polygon, Donut
• Arc, Circle, Ellipse, Elliptical Arc, Spline
• Text, Multiline Text
• Hatch, Solid
• Create Block, insert Block, Block attributes
• Inserting external DXF blocks.
• Inserting images
• Horizontal, Vertical, Aligned
• Radius, Diameter
• Angular, Coordinates
• Tolerance, Leader lines
• center marks
• Power Edit (Access to all element properties)
• Delete, copy, move
• Rotate, scale, mirror
• Trim, extend
• Chamfer, Fillet
• txt, isocp, romanc, italic, greekc
Tools for precise drawing:
• Ortho mode, grid view, grid snap
Supported Presettings (add, delete, edit):
• Layer, linetype
• Text style, dimension style, point style
Ratings and Reviews
The extension lines don,t work properly all the time.
You cannot switch from horizontal to vertical back and forth, because after about a couple successes in switching, it keeps on defaulting to horizontal lines.
That being said, I gave it a one star yesterday, because of the frustration with the extension lines. However I just draw regular lines in place of using extension lines ect...
In truth I change this to a four star review, because I have not found a better ipad app, to take the place of my turbocad on my computer, then this app.
With this app I have drawn up very accurate projects that with the accuracy of the snap features, allowed me to machine parts to use this as I would my computer cad program to design parts that allowed me to machine to thousandth of an inch accuracy.
So far the best cad app for ipad I have found.
I was able to import a dxf drawing sent to me by a junior that needed some urgent design work for a modification to a project. I utilised biiCado to create a drawing over the dxf file accurately as if using Acad and send the drawing back to him. Has most of the tools required I need to work away from my office. Great app!!
Still needs better updates
App has degraded after time. Line weights inconsistent, measurements set for architectural inches/feet show in decimals. Now the app is frustrating to use even when having years of Autocad experience. App could have promise.
- BAST Ingenieur Informatik UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
- 16.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2013 - 2017 BAST Ingenieur Informatik UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.