The huge iOS hit has finally arrived to the Mac! Bike Baron is the Ultimate Bike Game!
Number one game in 62 countries on the Mac.
"Say goodbye to your free time." - Yahoo
Number ONE in Quality Index round-up for October! - PocketGamer
"Bike Baron is exceptionally well-made." - TouchArcade
iOS Game of the Day - IGN
What happens when you put the developers of Minigore, Ice Rage, Death Rally and Aqua Globs together with the composer of Angry Birds and Trine 2? PURE MAGIC. Bike Baron is a ride you will never forget!
- MASTER over 100 different tracks, beat more than 300 unbelievable challenges and learn the secrets of the Joker card
- CREATE custom levels* and share them with everyone!
- GREAT keyboard controls which can be fully customized
- FANTASTIC real-time shadows
* Bike Baron comes with a full-featured level editor that we used to create all the levels in the game. Over 400 000 levels created so far!
Join us @ www.facebook.com/thebikebaron
Follow Baron @ www.twitter.com/thebikebaron
Discover new levels @ www.thebikebaron.com
NEW UPDATE LANDS TO THE MOON!
"Moon Landing" is the new theme with low gravity.
Also featuring new user created moon levels!
1. "Crazy Day" by Karim Bizri
2. "A Space Odyssey" by Pekka Nykänen
3. "Spaced Out" by Wayne Fanning
Ratings and Reviews
I love this game for the iPad, but when a tried to play on my macbook, it became quite glitchy. Besides that, its a fun game; it just needs and update to fix the glitches.
it is a good game but
the game gets bugs and glitches in the new update but restart it and it will be all right great game beside that. ;)
A good freetime game
I got this game looking for something to do. When I first got on I noticed the layout was a little confusing and i didnt know how to scroll to the level I was on. It was a little messy. But when I got to the actual levels, it was a smooth fast pace game and not to extreamly hard. I really like the game when I cant think of anything to do and I like also to create my own levels to race on and race on other users levels. It is a great pastime game and worth 3 dollars easy. And there is no lag or unexpected quiting from my experience. I highly reccomend the game if this is what you are looking for. No need to wory about running out of levels ;)
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.